Collapse
No announcement yet.

any of you americans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt their lesbians...its just appealling to mens fantasies. 'All the things she said' was not deserving of a number 1. lol. It was more the school uniforms and making out in the rain in the video that got it for them. The one with Dark hair is stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by Crumble
      I doubt their lesbians...its just appealling to mens fantasies. 'All the things she said' was not deserving of a number 1. lol. It was more the school uniforms and making out in the rain in the video that got it for them. The one with Dark hair is stunning.
      so they're just putting on an act.
      lots of those these days. lol! bi-sexuality the new norm. who would have thought it.

Comment

Originally posted by Crumble
        Bjork's from Iceland. For a country so Large Russia has given us no great popular musicians have they?, apart from fake lesbian duo Tatu, who are a gimmick, a gimmick I want to marry.

I think Britain and America just like their own music, and each others.
        European popstars tend to be big just in Europe or Asia, but never get heard of in the UK.
        We frown upon Euro pop crap. Apart from the teenae lesbian type.

Comment

Clever marketing, bought by gullible people. was a one trick pony anyway.

Comment

.....The tour when Lance was around, Wimbledon when Pete and Andre were around, and pretty much a no on the world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by * FeistyWench * View Post
              actually following the World Cup, Wimbledon, or the Tour de France?
              Hell no..................

Comment

i am an alien so hell no

Comment

Working...
                X