Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone actually think Joshua would beat Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want the fight to happen unlike a lot of AJ fan boys around here.

I have AJ as favorite because he simply is better almost at everything than Wilder. He has better defense and counters from that defensive position. Also he can shorten his punches and has a lot of speed with accuracy.

Wilder brings the big 1-2, snapping jab and I gonna take on the world attitude.

I will always go with skills unless Wilder shows that he has another gear in him.

Comment

Is this a serious question? AJ will knock Wilder out cold if they fight which is why Wilder just priced himself out of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        I want the fight to happen unlike a lot of AJ fan boys around here.

I have AJ as favorite because he simply is better almost at everything than Wilder. He has better defense and counters from that defensive position. Also he can shorten his punches and has a lot of speed with accuracy.

Wilder brings the big 1-2, snapping jab and I gonna take on the world attitude.

I will always go with skills unless Wilder shows that he has another gear in him.
        yeah if the world gives him 50-50. i call that pay me a lot of money to knock me out attitude

Comment

AJ got more fans, doe

Comment

Very close fight, right now I see the advantage with Wilder. I think if the fight goes over 6, AJ will be in trouble, based on the bodybuilding. He should solely focus on his stamina right now. Not bodybuilding.

Comment

Joshua would be the favourite, and rightly so.

Wilder looks good fighting statues, definitely. Those lobby, long-arc windmills are more likely to hit the target when the target doesn't ****ing move - ala Stiverne.

While Joshua has power, he has boxing skill. Wilder has fighting skill. I'll take the boxer over the fighter in a boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                I must see a different wilder to the guy that's talked about on this forum cause to me he looks ****ing trash and is fortunate he fights in one of the worst heavyweight eras of all time. Crawford v indongo is what happens when a guy whos 'unorthodox technically' comes up against someone technically sound whos elite level. I wouldn't be shocked if wilder v Joshua is very one sided, wilders lack of technique will get seriously exposed when coming up against someone whos bigger and technically sound. Theres just no scenario in my head where i can imagine him winning the trade offs or being able to outbox joshua and i don't believe he hits any harder than klitschko who wasn't able to get him out of there. The 'it only takes one punch' line of prediction is usually garbage 90 percent of the time in these big match ups.
                This!!

A lot is being made of Wilder's ability to end this fight with one punch, it is HIGHLY unlikely that he does. How many quality opponents has he done this to?

He'd need to land something STUPIDLY INSANE on the point of Joshua's chin. He won't do that by loading up and swinging wildly like he usually does.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  yeah if the world gives him 50-50. i call that pay me a lot of money to knock me out attitude
                  You just sound like a hater these days

Comment

Wilder is a big powerful puncher but if we’re being objective here, he telegraphs and punches like a windmill. AJ is skilled and might give Wilder something he hasn’t experienced before....a boxing lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                      Very close fight, right now I see the advantage with Wilder. I think if the fight goes over 6, AJ will be in trouble, based on the bodybuilding. He should solely focus on his stamina right now. Not bodybuilding.
                      That's all AJ is to me. A bodubuilder that boxes for a living.

Comment

Working...
                      X