Collapse
No announcement yet.

Master Celebrity Sexual Abuse & Harrassment Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the stallone stuff is believable, it makes more sense that an under aged girl would be terrified to say anything. no sympathy for these actors though that were 'forced' to watch an old man shower and knew all about pay to play in hollywood

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      She did complain back then, but nobody would go near her story, Stallone had power back then, could make stories disappear.
      Oh bull****...

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Oh bull****...
        It says in the article, doesnt even say shes made a fresh complaint. All it says is that the newspaper has been made aware of a police report that was made in the 80s. Could have been anyone with a grudge that tipped them off.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post

corey names another person. all these people hes saying abused him are relative nobodies.. why was he so scared of the backlash? not like any are some high powered (celebrity))
          Interesting.

So far Feldman has named:

1. Alphy Hoffman, owner of Alphy's Soda Pop Club. Son and employee of Hollywood casting agent Bob Hoffman.

2. Marty Weiss, former Hollywood child talent manager.

3. Jon Grissom, actor and hired as an assistant by Feldman's father.

Comment

we may have another one:

‘Mad Men’ creator Matthew Weiner says sexual harassment allegations are ‘not true,’ admits he was a ‘demanding boss’*

Comment

Dem candidate apologizes after boasting of 'hayloft' romp, sex with 50 women.

Ohio Democratic gubernatorial candidate Bill O’Neill apologized Saturday after boasting, unprovoked, in a viral Facebook post this week that he’s had sexual relationships with at least 50 women in his life.*
              "If I offended anyone, particularly the wonderful women in my life, I apologize," O'Neill wrote on Facebook.

Comment

She should of told him like little marie screw you creepo

Comment

Russell Simmons coerced a teen model into performing oral sex on him in 1991 as his former protege, Brett Ratner, watched, according to a new report.
                  Keri Claussen Khalighi claims that the encounter occurred in New York after the then-17-year-old had dinner with Simmons, the head of Def Jam Recordings, and Ratner, who worked with him at the time.
                  Khalighi said that the friends brought her back to Simmons' apartment to show her a music video they were working on when Simmons pulled off her clothes with Ratner looking on.

Comment

OMG! THEY GOT HERCULES!

Kevin Sorbo has come forward with sexual assault allegations against the late Gianni Versace.
                    During an appearance on Adam Carolla's podcast on Tuesday, the "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys" star claimed the fashion icon made inappropriate advances toward him during a dinner party.

"All of a sudden, his hand goes up my leg," Sorbo said. "Dude, you know I'm straight?" he allegedly asked Versace.
                    "This is why I like you. You're not a girl man. You are a man's man," Versace reportedly replied. "In life, you must f--k everything. You must do the dog, and the cat, and the boy, and the girl."

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                      Judging by the way things are going, it might be quicker and easier to compile a list of celebrities that are not rapey
                      You beat me to the punch on that one... Cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X