Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why couldn't Canelo Alvarez beat Golovkin as convincingly as Pacquiao beat Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Andddddd /thread.

Ca$hnelo won 8-4 on my card and I never had any doubts heading to the cards.

But of course Abel and Gennady have a fix in like they did for Jacobs. Such cheats is lmfao...anyone from 147-175 doe. Need CW doe. Wont move down 1 pound doe

XD XD XD

Besides if coming forward and missing punches is effective aggression than didn't Margarito beat Pacquiao? ???? Gggaholic #logic
    this has got to be the most idiotic post I have seen here at NSB.

Comment

If Canelo had of fought GGG at 154 in a 24 ft ring with 8oz gloves he beats him clearly may even stop him, those are the conditions Manny had, a CW huge ring and 8oz gloves and Margarito was chosen for how plodding slow he was and that he came of a KO loss and nearly 2 yrs out.

One day although I doubt it will ever happen that fanboys in here might look at why a result happens instead of only seeing the result.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        If you know how to read between the lines here you go in the 1st 47 seconds of the 1st video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQsHMN1B_bg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IXggInHDRs

Now for some reason after you get off the PED's people are never the same as they were WITH PED's. Football players get off of it then they end up with injuries. Remember Shawne Merriman?

Margarito got caught with **** in his wraps, was he the same after that?

Why are you bringing up Nelo? Cuz he beat lil g?
        So where exactly is the actual proof / evidence that Pacquiao actually consumed / used illegal drugs?

Pacquiao wasn't the same? How wasn't he the same when comparing himself to different versions of himself from different time periods? Elaborate!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
          Manny tried to stop Margarito. He never broke his will. Shane stopped him and broke his will.

It's all perspective though!

And I never said Manny didn't beat him up. He clearly did. Shane was more impressive to me.
          Shane beat Margarito immediately after Margs plastered Cotto. And Old Shane STOPPED him.

Manny fought Margs years after he was relevant...literally almost 2 years after Mosley BATTERED him (and made him quit) while Margs only fought one journeyman who he went the distance with in a competitive UD lol

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            this has got to be the most idiotic post I have seen here at NSB.
            Listen, just because you get your news from Skip Bayless and FOX doesn't make it right lmfao

Please stick to Guitar Hero

Comment

weird thread...

Comment

Working...
              X