Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

now how do you think about conor vs floyd's past opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    He was getting backed up by a 40yr old light-hitting Floyd who was coming forward in straight lines not even jabbing his way in and couldn't cope with the pressure. A prime Hatton would slip his shots, maul and savage him on the inside. Based on what I seen Saturday I'd go as far as saying Hatton would be of the worst beatings of the lot.
    It'd be like watching a pitbull ravage a steak.
    conor has pretty good counter punch though, hatton will beat him but he should be careful

Comment

someone voted for pac

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
        conor has pretty good counter punch though, hatton will beat him but he should be careful

I don't think he has the power to hurt any top boxer nevermind Hatton anywhere near his best. Before Floyd cracked his chin, Hatton had a great beard.
        He ate nukes from Tyszu, Urango, Castillo, Mausa etc those are some real big punchers and all better boxers than Conor.

He doesn't belong with any near prime decent boxer let alone a two weight world champion like Hatton.

Comment

I don't think he has the power to hurt any top boxer nevermind Hatton anywhere near his best. Before Floyd cracked his chin, Hatton had a great beard.
          He ate nukes from Tyszu, Urango, Castillo, Mausa etc those are some real big punchers and all better boxers than Conor.

He doesn't belong with any near prime decent boxer let alone a two weight world champion like Hatton.
          good post. BTW hatton vs mcgregor would be more fun if hatton is a verson of b4 against floyd. England vs Ireland

Comment

none of em

Comment

He was getting backed up by a 40yr old light-hitting Floyd who was coming forward in straight lines not even jabbing his way in and couldn't cope with the pressure. A prime Hatton would slip his shots, maul and savage him on the inside. Based on what I seen Saturday I'd go as far as saying Hatton would be of the worst beatings of the lot.
              It'd be like watching a pitbull ravage a steak.
              I agree. Hatton is very lightly regarded on here though. Presumably because Pacquiao sent a shop-worn Hatton to the moon.

Stylistically he's the worst option.

Mosley would also absolutely batter him too, lol. And Cotto.

But Hatton would be putting the beating on him for quite a while.

Canelo is the best option. He'd turn his lights out sweetly. That's what I'd want if I was overmatched anyway.
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 08-28-2017, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
                good post. BTW hatton vs mcgregor would be more fun if hatton is a verson of b4 against floyd. England vs Ireland

The build up would of been absolutely insane that is for sure.
                I still remember when Hatton fought Tyszu there were Street parties all over, it was madness. Never seen anything like it before.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  I agree. Hatton is very lightly regarded on here though. Presumably because Pacquiao sent a shop-worn Hatton to the moon.

Stylistically he's the worst option.

Mosley would also absolutely batter him too, lol. And Cotto.

But Hatton would be putting the beating on him for quite a while.

Canelo is the best option. He'd turn his lights out sweetly. That's what I'd want if I was overmatched anyway.

Yh he is sadly his career and achievements are overlooked/forgotten about by the tail end of his career. He was a real handful in his day and actually gave Floyd a very, very tough fight. I've never seen anyone make Floyd that uncomfortable.

Comment

Working...
                  X