Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd, once again, tells Conor not to use "Mexican made gloves" or horsehair...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd, once again, tells Conor not to use "Mexican made gloves" or horsehair...

Not sure if old news?

Start video at 1:05 mark. Also can someone tell me how I can post a YT video to start at a certain time?

In other words, they don't want the gloves tampered with. When they fought chino they found thin padding in the gloves....I think Floyd Sr. was the 1st to spot it then Floyd inspected.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      In other words, they don't want the gloves tampered with. When they fought chino they found thin padding in the gloves....I think Floyd Sr. was the 1st to spot it then Floyd inspected.
      So he outlaws Mexican made gloves?

Comment

Thats from the 1st presser. Look at the suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          So he outlaws Mexican made gloves?
          If true blame Cheato Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            But I wonder if it still stands with the new change in glove size (8oz)?

Comment

Of course you would know by what they were wearing. F@ggot

Comment

If true blame Cheato Maidana.
                Maidana eventually brought in another pair of gloves from the same company that the NSAC allowed, yet Floyd still kept complaining and eventually paid him an extra 1.5 mil not to use them....

Comment

Maidana eventually brought in another pair of gloves from the same company that the NSAC allowed, yet Floyd still kept complaining and eventually paid him an extra 1.5 mil not to use them....
                  they probably made that **** up to make boxing not look bad, u can clearly see the difference in the video between the normal everlast gloves and the custom made ones maidana wanted to use.

Comment

Too right. They got caught cheating, why the **** would he give them a second chance?

Comment

Working...
                    X