No announcement yet.

Usain Bolt pathetic ending to his career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    Tyson Degrasse the best in the world by far wasn't even in this tournament. All Bolt had to deal with was a 35 year old 2-time exposed juicer in Gatlin and Bolt still completely *****ed out and barely even got a medal lol. Siablo must be crying himself to sleep right now.
    You mean Andre De Grasse?

Where was he anyway? injured? Anyway, i'm not sure De Grasse is the best 100m runner, his PB is only like 9.91 which isn't that fast by 100m standards today. I think he would have won the 200m though, quite easily. Nobody ran sub 20s in the 200m this year which is pretty slow for a 200m world championship final. Actually even 9.92 in the 100m was pretty slow for a final too these days.
    Last edited by TheBigLug; 08-12-2017, 06:13 PM.

Comment

I was thinking of Tyson Gay too, I confused their names.

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      You mean Andre De Grasse?

Where was he anyway? injured? Anyway, i'm not sure De Grasse is the best 100m runner, his PB is only like 9.91 which isn't that fast by 100m standards today. I think he would have won the 200m though, quite easily. Nobody ran sub 20s in the 200m this year which is pretty slow for a 200m world championship final. Actually even 9.92 in the 100m was pretty slow for a final too these days.
      Unlike Bolt, he's suffering from a real hamstring injury.

I'm just saying, Bolt had an easy bracket for this tournament. Still couldn't show up, still couldn't close out with dignity.

Comment

I was thinking of Tyson Gay too, I confused their names.

Unlike Bolt, he's suffering from a real hamstring injury.

I'm just saying, Bolt had an easy bracket for this tournament. Still couldn't show up, still couldn't close out with dignity.
        He should have retired last year really after winning at the Olympics.

It was only a year ago he did 9.80 in the olympic final, that time would have destroyed the field in this world championships.

Comment

Instead he only got a bronze medal and ended up taken off the field crying on a stretcher
          Pathetic. If I ran in that event I would have gotten at least Silver.

Only weak losers are ever injured

Comment

He aint the same

Comment

De grasse the best in the world by far wasn't even in this tournament. All Bolt had to deal with was a 35 year old 2-time exposed juicer in Gatlin and Bolt still completely *****ed out and barely even got a medal lol. Siablo must be crying himself to sleep right now.
              Interesting points.

But where is the link?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                Interesting points.

But where is the link?

slow mo No Mas @ 1:24

Comment

FFS so what? Dude runs in a straight line for around 10 seconds and it's a big deal? Hell, no.
                  Let him avoid rocks being thrown at him, or people trying to tackle him, or have to run over snakes
                  or something.

It's not athletic or even a sport to run 100m. Anyone can do it who's not in a wheelchair. No danger, no risk of injury = not a sport.

Comment

Probably one of the saddest moments I can remember as a sports fan. The greatest natural athlete the world had ever seen, just physically broke down.

This is, unfortunately, the way legends usually go out.

There will never be another for at least a decade and I'm not sure we'll ever see someone like him again.

Comment

Many are suspecting that he quit mentally and faked the injury to save face. I wouldn't be surprised because he already lost the 100m against a 35 year old grandpa who is hated for like 2 botched drug tests, and another guy nobody has ever heard of.

He could have made history and broke a lot of records in London. Instead he only got a bronze medal and ended up taken off the field crying on a stretcher Fitting ending to his arrogance and lack of discipline.
                      The best runner of All Time, had 1 fall? Big deal. Its like a football team up 98-0, giving up a field goal with 3 Seconds left on The Clock. He's the greatest, no question, regardless.

Comment

Working...
                      X