Conor McGregor tweets "If he dies, he dies"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The STUPID are gonna gobble this up

Comment

Before Conor can kill Mayweather he has to actually land a clean hard punch on Mayweather's head. Even then Mayweather has never been knocked down in 49 pro fights. Some of those fights were against real pro boxers who probably punch quite a bit harder than Conor. Mayweather won't die and he won't lose the fight.

Comment

the STUPID are going to watch this circus.

Comment

I personally cannot wait until the press conferences start. The face to face trash talk will be EPIC.

Comment

McGregor is a tool

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Nice story... Nobody is stupid enough to put 10 grand on Conor. Did u wake up yet?
              Are you stupid or what? I said co workers, not co worker, idiot.

When you easily bet 20-30 people with 200-300 here and there, it easily adds up. Only a stupid motherphucker would bet 5-10k on a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Why would they bet with you for even money when bookmakers will give them 6/1

It is either BS or your jobs hires ******s, which indicates you work in a very basic field?
                Because we all work together. Everyone knows each other well, and know it's a safe bet. Happened with the Manny vs. Floyd, too. Made around 4K that night as well.

Something about Caucasians that just want to see the black or brown fighter lose.

Don't even get me started on Brock Lesnar vs. Cain Velasquez. Lol. Made some big Mula, too.

Comment

I bet McGregor is wondering every day how the heck did he get himself in this position. He's getting the opportunity to make the most of money he will ever make in his life, fighting one of the best boxers and he has zero experience as a professional boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    Nice story... Nobody is stupid enough to put 10 grand on Conor. Did u wake up yet?
                    Apparently, there are plenty of people stupid enough to put money on Conor.

Just a few days ago, odds on Bovada were down to -600 for Mayweather and +400 for McGregor. As of the time of publication of this article, the odds on Bovada dropped again, to -550 for Mayweather and +375 on McGregor. You can also bet on numerous variables, such as how many rounds the fight will go, who will win, the method of victory, the number of pay-per-view buys, and more.

Oddsmakers knew it was going to be a significant event for the sports books, but were still blown away by how much money has been coming in on the Irishman.

“We have had up fight odds since Nov. 18 of 2016 with the hopes that it would take place, and there has been non-stop McGregor money from being a 10/1 underdog to his current line as a 4/1 underdog. We expected more money to come in on McGregor, but not at this level,” Bovada’s sports book manager Kevin Bradley told MMAWeekly.com.

My suggestion to you is to stop disbelieving and join the rest of us running around picking up every single piece of "Manna From Heaven" we can.

You should be at every MMA bar you can find, acting like a silly Flowmo- even if you aren't.

The money is just too good, and you are a boxing fan first!

Comment

he must of saw my thread here that BostonGuy deleted/merged that had that exact video and where I called him ivan drago!

Comment

Working...
                      X