No announcement yet.

Rigo tweets Loma fight is dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigo tweets Loma fight is dead

I was notified that there is no fight with the great and amazing @VasylLomachenko . Apparently1 very dangerous Uber driver was ahead of me
    Still waiting to hear the name of Loma's opponent.
    Last edited by darius45; 06-29-2017, 08:29 PM.

Rigo has been on ass for over a week. Actually surprising how aggressive he has been.

Comment

Arum would never want that fight

Rigo killed the Nonito hype and just might do the same to Loma

Lomas the goods but TR has done a great job moving him

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Rigo has been on ass for over a week. Actually surprising how aggressive he has been.
        Making the fight at 130 was foolish anyway. Rigo would get his clock cleaned at that weight. The fight would have been more competitive at 126 but that ship has sailed.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          Making the fight at 130 was foolish anyway. Rigo would get his clock cleaned at that weight. The fight would have been more competitive at 126 but that ship has sailed.

Maybe, but I guess we'll never know... unless Arum plans for a fall showdown between Rigo and Loma (doubtful).

Comment

The Loma ship for Rigo, at any weight, has sailed.
            Rigo isnt cut for pro-boxing. He is technically very superior but he just doesnt understand the entertainment aspect of the sport.

Comment

It's gotta be Salido then right? Or was the uber driver comment in jest? Lol. I'm actually not sure if he meant that part or not

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                It's gotta be Salido then right? Or was the uber driver comment in jest? Lol. I'm actually not sure if he meant that part or not
                First thing I thought of was it must be salido with the uber comment

It really does look like arum really does not want loma anywhere near rigo and if he finally does let loma near rigo , Rigo will probably be 40 years old

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                  Rigo isnt cut for pro-boxing. He is technically very superior but he just doesnt understand the entertainment aspect of the sport.
                  He needs an opponent who isn't afraid of him watch the Amagasa fight( if you can). He wasn't bad in his last fight before it ended.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                    I guess breaking people's jaws isn't entertaining enough?

Loma can now sail into the sunset knowing he passed on the biggest opportunity he'll ever have to prove to himself and the boxing world that he's the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X