No announcement yet.

A case can be made that GGG ranks higher then Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
    what A+ guys did Hopkins beat during his MW reign? Tito and Oscar were blown up welters. give me the A+ middleweights he beat.
    He even fought bums several times..Robert Allen 3 times and Antwuan Echols 2 times..thats 5 fights right there..lol

Comment

Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
      He even fought bums several times..Robert Allen 3 times and Antwuan Echols 2 times..thats 5 fights right there..lol
      Hopkins the original bum crusher. he gets a pass because he won by decision so it made those fights look competitive. still a legend though.

Comment

I'm a fan of GGG, and I think his haters are mostly just fu*kwits.

But this thread is stupid, and the OP should feel bad.

Comment

24 straight ko's 17 title defenses ALL BY KO over top level comp who would all beat Mayweather..Willie Monroe is like a bigger Mayweather and look what GGG did to him. Lemuiex is like a bigger Maidana and Golovkin destroyed him.Jacobs will be like his Corrales and watch how he runs through a hall of fame caliber fighter like Jacobs
          That's basically called "internet trolling" TS...

Comment

Larry is NSB's Sheriff Clarke supporting Trump and going in on BLM.

Comment

24 straight ko's 17 title defenses ALL BY KO over top level comp who would all beat Mayweather..Willie Monroe is like a bigger Mayweather and look what GGG did to him. Lemuiex is like a bigger Maidana and Golovkin destroyed him.Jacobs will be like his Corrales and watch how he runs through a hall of fame caliber fighter like Jacobs
              whats wrong with u? r u that sensitive to dummies thread? u look weak my man... stop acting like a female

Comment

You have indeed made GGG's case so well that I have no choice but to agree with you. GGG really is better than Mayweather. You have convinced me of that.

Comment

Working...
                X