Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Loma has the chance to be as great as May and Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    Yes he does.

But, I don't think he gets there, especially if he moves up in weight.

Some serious Ls ahead from guys like Mikey, Bud, and definitely Pac if he tries it.

But, his talent is just not in dispute.
    Crawford is too big I believe. He doesn't have the manny pacquiao body structure and power where even though Pac is outweight by 15-20 pounds each fight, he would be still be able to take the punishment.

And manny vs loma, not going to happen, but if it does happen I pick manny to beat him with a right hook ko.

I favor loma over garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Does he? He's momentum is staggering. I bet he can pull it off. Yes, he might not have the level of resume the two in the end but he can still do it.
      I certainly think a path is available that could make him an ATG, but I just don't see some of the fights he would likely need ever happening. Him and Bud will likely always be a couple of divisions apart and by the looks of things the same will apply to Mikey. He has at least 5-6 fights at 130/135 that I want to see before he starts scwreing around at 140+.

Comment

Crawford is too big I believe. He doesn't have the manny pacquiao body structure and power where even though Pac is outweight by 15-20 pounds each fight, he would be still be able to take the punishment.

And manny vs loma, not going to happen, but if it does happen I pick manny to beat him with a right hook ko.

I favor loma over garcia.
        I think Mikey continues to be underrated.

I think he murders Loma after starting slowly the first few rounds, getting used to Vasyl's speed.

He isn't going to be able to pitty-pat Mikey as he does others and not pay for it big time.

Loma on his back inside of 8.

Comment

He definitely is showing he plans to be.

IG: Lopez_Boxing

Comment

Better why because after 135 Pac chose his opponents carefully like chosing past prime. Delahoya Wash up, Mosley Wash up.Margarito Wash up, Bradley on the decline, Marquez on the decline but got Knock out, Floyd made an excuse why he lost

Comment

wont even come close.

Comment

Does he? He's momentum is staggering. I bet he can pull it off. Yes, he might not have the level of resume the two in the end but he can still do it.
                He's not as good.

Comment

i doubt he gets brought up beside the Ali's, Durans, Leonards, Peps like mayweather does

uber talent though

Comment

I doubt it. Not enough time left

Comment

No.........

Comment

Working...
                      X