Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Jones/DC stare down brawl video.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did the punch at 0:17 connects? damn those reach..

Comment

it's just hilarious

Comment

did the punch at 0:17 connects? damn those reach..
        I think so

Comment

Jones headbutted DC, DC shoved him away, and Jones threw the first punch.

Comment

lol holy crap.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
              God I hope Jones caves that Uncle Tom's skull in with some elbows.
              Your usage of "Uncle Tom" explains some of your other posts, but what exactly did DC do wrong here? You walk up and mash your forehead into another guy's face he's gonna push you off.

Comment

These kind of head-to-head staredowns have happened many times, and they almost never end up in this kind of brawl and certainly isn't met with a reaction of a hard push. Like I said, this is not the first time Cormier has done this outside of the ring either, so the blame is on him although Jones was wrong in the way he over-reacted too.

As for why i don't like Cormier, he just reminds me of Bryant Gumble. But underneath that whole act I believe there's a hothead and an ******* like his actions have shown. I just find him pretentious and annoying. The same way most people hate Jones for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  These kind of head-to-head staredowns have happened many times, and they almost never end up in this kind of brawl and certainly isn't met with a reaction of a hard push. Like I said, this is not the first time Cormier has done this outside of the ring either, so the blame is on him although Jones was wrong in the way he over-reacted too.

As for why i don't like Cormier, he just reminds me of Bryant Gumble. But underneath that whole act I believe there's a hothead and an ******* like his actions have shown. I just find him pretentious and annoying. The same way most people hate Jones for no reason.
                  What did Cormier do exactly?

Comment

Loved it tbh.

Cormier had no real need to shove Jones, Jones didn't really need to react....however, he did and it was pure entertainment. Jones got about 4 clean shots in.

Comment

Hopefully Cormier tosses him on his head.

Comment

Working...
                      X