No announcement yet.

K2 Board Member: Winner of Tua vs Ustinov Gets Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    If the ref in the Ustinov reffed Povetkin v Klitschko, Alexander would have knocked Wlad the eff out.
    Sure thing, bro...

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Sure thing, bro...
      Did you watch the fight this morning?

Comment

Not gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by MisterHardtop View Post
          This is not a terrible fight, Ustinov's size alone makes it interesting. Yes Pulev is ranked as the main contender but I don't believe he wants the fight just yet and the difficulty he had with Thompson suggests he should fight a couple more well rounded opponents.
          You are aware that Pulev embarrassed and stopped Ustinov, right? How would Ustinov be a better opponent for Wlad than Pulev? And he is not even Pulev's best win. He is garbage, Valuev lite.

Comment

Did you watch the fight this morning?
            Yes. The Australian referee did a great job.

Comment

Pulev demolished Ustinov and has been screaming for the fight.

I have never accused Wladimir of ducking anyone, but if he fights Ustinov ahead of Pulev, he is ducking.

Comment

What the hell is this? Come on what the ****. It would be just beautiful if karma bit them in the ass, Tua wins tonight and ends up knocking out Wlad. Talk about happy endings!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  What the hell is this? Come on what the ****. It would be just beautiful if karma bit them in the ass, Tua wins tonight and ends up knocking out Wlad. Talk about happy endings!
                  Fight happened already dude. Ustinov won by embarrassing domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
                    No, just no. I like Wlad, he is my second favorite active heavyweight, but if this turns out to be true, i will lose all respect for him. I'm OK with him not fighting Pulev next, but if he picks the winner of this farce over Pulev...
                    yea,,,if he takes this fight I will drop him as a fan. im already giving him A second chance after his last dismal performance but this would be an ice breaker for me. he has other options. pulev and boytsov are mandatories and even a guy like chisora or arreola would be massive leaps above Ustinov. I hope to hell this fight doesn't happen. bad for boxing

Comment

If the ref in the Ustinov reffed Povetkin v Klitschko, Alexander would have knocked Wlad the eff out.
                      naw,,,wlad does better against the bigger slower guys. hed have knocked Ustinov out within 6 rounds. I pray this fight doesn't happen. ustionov is not world class and wlad has better options this time around

Comment

Working...
                      X