Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 year old S.AFRICAN Wonder Kid Tiger Muhammad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY CHIT!!!! I just met this guy, he is MASSIVE!!! He actually grew to 7ft 5', I can't see how any HW beats him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      HOLY CHIT!!!! I just met this guy, he is MASSIVE!!! He actually grew to 7ft 5', I can't see how any HW beats him.
      I don't know who you met, cause the Tiger Muhammad I know fell upon hard times and has been forced to work the Dambe circuit in Senegal & Nigeria for the past couple years. He's in the red trunks.

You kno, gotta put food on the table.

Comment

• In the end, Tiger got busted for juicing.

It was obvious but we didn't want to believe it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
          In the end, Tiger got busted for juicing.

It was obvious but we didn't want to believe it.
          He's appealing that based on a statement coming from the African Boxing Commission in that he says he got it from steroid laden cow meat, a product of the unregulated meat industry. I think he has a case there.

Comment

• I just came back from a trip to Africa. I was minding my own business by killing endangered animals for fun when out of nowhere I finally met him. What a specimen of a human Tiger Muhammad is. We took some selfies while he power lifted the Rhino I just shot.

I tell you. The Next Olympics he will be a weight lifting gold medalist. Sorry I cannot upload the pictures. I promised I would not share.

Comment

• where can i find his boxrec?

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Samurai View Post
                where can i find his boxrec?
                Seems it was all a fake story lol. No wonder I couldn't find anything online.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Seems it was all a fake story lol. No wonder I couldn't find anything online.
                  hmm i just notice that this thread was created in 2011....perhaps this guy was foreshadowing someone by the name of Anthony Joshua this whole time...AJ was virtually unknown around that time, and now look at him. a 6'7" S. African monster just like the OP stated. he must have moved to the UK during that time frame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Samurai View Post
                    hmm i just notice that this thread was created in 2011....perhaps this guy was foreshadowing someone by the name of Anthony Joshua this whole time...AJ was virtually unknown around that time, and now look at him. a 6'7" S. African monster just like the OP stated. he must have moved to the UK during that time frame.
                    Emm.. nah.

Comment

• Holy CRAP!!!!!

Eastern-Euro bums are SHOOK no doubt, this guy is gonna murder them. Watch them all pipe down now and say that the division is dead when he starts collecting scalps, or accuse him of being a drug cheat.

Comment

Working...
                      X