Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Magee. Promo-vid, quotes and info.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

The PPV is 500 DKK roughly 100 USD depending on the exchangerate.

The event is called 'Hævnens time' = 'The hour of Revenge'.
    damn,, tickets to the actual fight probably cost a small fortune

Comment

And the Kessler cab-driver killer continues. 100 dollars for this? You've got to be fcking kidding me.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
        damn,, tickets to the actual fight probably cost a small fortune
        Cheapest is 600 DKK. Ringside is 5,000 DKK (1,000 $).

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
          And the Kessler cab-driver killer continues. 100 dollars for this? You've got to be fcking kidding me.
          They could have charged the same if Kessler fought an alcoholic with KP as initials.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            They could have charged the same if Kessler fought an alcoholic with KP as initials.
            They probably would've/could've charged more if it was KP stepping in there though I think at this stage Magee is the better fighter than KP.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
              They probably would've/could've charged more if it was KP stepping in there though I think at this stage Magee is the better fighter than KP.
              Agreed.

Comment

From the weigh-in:

Kessler weighed in just below the limit. Magee was bang-on.

More pics to follow.

Comment

Looking forward to this, very happy it's on Sky Sports.

Team Kessler!

Comment

Can Magee upset Kessler?

Can Magee produce another shocker?

Magee is a southpaw.
                    He is a solid, underrated fighter & a damn good bodypuncher.

He used to get a lot of **** for being chinny but I think it was more his defense in the past & he was getting involved in wars with Froch & a still very useful Robin Reid; both of which have very respectable power.

Look at his record; He has only lost to world class opposition.
                    He is 37 but as of late he has clearly improved & tightened his defense.

Will Kessler overlook Magee? Thinking ahead to a Carl Froch rematch...

Kesslers face tends to cut a lot & mark up and he has been in a lot of tough fights. He is a very old 33 IMO
                    Is his punch resistance started to fade? I know Green is a big puncher, he was down heavily but I think hes been buzzed a fair bit lately.

Probably wishful thinking on my part but I'd love to see Magee pull it off.

Kessler should stop him but are we as fans taking Magee for granted?

Comment

I think Kessler is too professional to look past Magee especially with the big fights around the corner. But stranger things have happened in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X