Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Robert Guerrero, who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia vs Robert Guerrero, who you got?

i seriously think garcia will bust the fack out of ghosts face and shut him up for good like he did amir. how you guys liking this fight to happen before any of these cats get to floyd?

@ 147 or 140?

Either way The Ghost beats Garcia IMO
    Guerrero isn't some wreckless clown with a poor chin & no defense.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      i seriously think garcia will bust the fack out of ghosts face and shut him up for good like he did amir. how you guys liking this fight to happen before any of these cats get to floyd?
      who do i want to win: Garcia

who will win and will win by stoppage: the ghost

Comment

guerrero will make him look silly in there. Even if garcia lands his looping ass hooks guerrero has a chin to take em unlike amir. He will box circles around him and bust his face for a stoppage win

Comment

Guerrero........

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            I think that cat in you sig throws straighter punches than garcia

Comment

I got Garcia just cuz I want somebody to knock Guerrero out cold & into reality... Maybe then he will stop calling out names he has no bussines in the ring with & quit acting like he's done anything to be mentioned with the elite.

Comment

DA GHOST got this one. Any weight any time.
                Last edited by sdcluser; 07-21-2012, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Ghost got this.

Comment

Guererro would pick him apart. Garcia is sloppy as hell and it's only a matter of time before that reality hits him like a locomotive (though I have nothing against Garcia).

Comment

Working...
                    X