• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering it....

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      24/7 has sucked you in

And why do you have Pac in your avi when youre obviously a *****?
      A *****?? Because Im ordering a Mayweather fight??? You know the first PPV I ordered??? It was Mike Tyson vs Holyfield, Neither Mayweather or Pacquiao were stars then.

So just please explain how am I a *****?? And if there something wrong with wanting to see a good boxing match then maybe I am.

This is the best match than can be made out of Pacquiao at WW.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        Why not? A young Strong champion vs a maybe rusty former P4P king, no cherry picking, no weight draining, no bloated, just a great matchup.
        It's a mismatch though, a legit fight no doubt. Best fight that can be made at that weight that doesn't involve Pac. But, a mismatch nonetheless. And, the card took a major hit when Matthysse was replaced with Cano.

Pretty much all fights are mismatches now in the card except for Vagas-Lopez. That might be the most interesting and competitive fight on the card. Not to be confused with the most meaningful though which obviously belongs to Floyd-Ortiz.

Saying all that, to watch Vargas in a step up fight along with with a legit WW championship fight with an ATG. i will order it or go to my co-worker house.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          It's a mismatch though, a legit fight no doubt. Best fight that can be made at that weight that doesn't involve Pac. But, a mismatch nonetheless. And, the card took a major hit when Matthysse was replaced with Cano.

Pretty much all fights are mismatches now in the card except for Vagas-Lopez. That might be the most interesting and competitive fight on the card. Not to be confused with the most meaningful though which obviously belongs to Floyd-Ortiz.

Saying all that, to watch Vargas in a step up fight along with with a legit WW championship fight with an ATG. i will order it or go to my co-worker house.
          Doesn't matter, its the most LEGIT mismatch that can be made.

Comment

Doesn't matter, its the most LEGIT mismatch that can be made.
            Of course it matters. Because, some might care more about the competitiveness of the fight more so than the legitimacy of the fight.

Comment

Nah, I'm a cheap bastard.

Comment

Of course it matters. Because, some might care more about the competitiveness of the fight more so than the legitimacy of the fight.
                No it doesn't not to me, maybe to you and others, as long as SOMEONE IS TRYING then I will order.

Fights I would have ordered no matter how easy one of the other would have won include....

Pacquiao Vs Berto
                Pacquiao vs Bradley
                Pacquiao vs Rios

Now Pacquiao would clearly DESTROY all 3 of these fighters, but its a legit mismatch as you might say, so I would order it, even if it won't be competitive...get my drift??

Comment

No it doesn't not to me, maybe to you and others, as long as SOMEONE IS TRYING then I will order.

Fights I would have ordered no matter how easy one of the other would have won include....

Pacquiao Vs Berto
                  Pacquiao vs Bradley
                  Pacquiao vs Rios

Now Pacquiao would clearly DESTROY all 3 of these fighters, but its a legit mismatch as you might say, so I would order it, even if it won't be competitive...get my drift??
                  That's fine and dandy but some might not order those fights cuz' again they might care more about the competitiveness of the fight more so than the legitimacy of the fight. So to say it doesn't matter it's quite ridiculous, cuz' it does depending on the view point.

No need to bring up other fighters BTW

Comment

That's fine and dandy but some might not order those fights cuz' again they might care more about the competitiveness of the fight more so than the legitimacy of the fight. So to say it doesn't matter it's quite ridiculous, cuz' it does depending on the view point.

No need to bring up other fighters BTW
                    No just as a example. So there's always I need.

I would have even ordered Haye vs Klit if it was on PPV...even though the winner was blatant.

Now to talk about a mismatch was Roy Jones vs Tito Trinidad, dude couldn't touch Roy on his worse day.
                    Last edited by BoxingFollower; 09-11-2011, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Ordering it. Im having a small fight party, about 15 friends coming over.

Comment

Working...
                      X