Collapse
No announcement yet.

european fighters...."a dying breed"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American boxers are a dying breed. They use drugs, get judges decisions and home town advantage.

Once Americans were the best, when you heard an American was gonna fight your boy, you knew it would be big. Now, I have no fear of an American being the better boxer.

Dirrell got brain damaged.
    Bradley is chicken.
    Mayweather is a chicken and retired.
    Hopkin's is old.
    Judah is playing with matches.

Lol American boxers are dying.

Europe has more champs and don't mean anythig because you Yanks don't have them.

Europe is getting into boxing more, and will contnue to dominate as your fighters run.

Comment

Originally posted by northernmonkey View Post
      Froch has not been beating by any yank! I know alot Americans feel he got a hometown decision against super*** Dirrel but thats bull, American fighters are boring, I.E Tim Bradley, Andre ward, these guys will never be stars and will never sellout stadiums, lets face it the best fighters fighting in america are not American, I.E Martinez, *******.
      he lost to dirrell you ret@rd.

we could care less what stadiums they sell out because our fighters shoot for superstar status while MAKING most of their money from hbo......only in a the u.k. where a BUM can sell out staduims because theres HARDLY any good talent around. fat dirt teeth wanks need something to do.

the u.k. produces bum after bum.
      Last edited by americanbot; 05-15-2011, 06:02 AM.

Comment

This was possibly one of the worst times a thread like this could be made. We've seen countless of American upcomings who have been beat. TS is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
          Yeah the new wave of American stars (James Kirkland, Daniel Jacobs etc) are really showing those Euro bums!!
          first thing. jacobs. A UNTESTED KID. kirkland. two whole years of prision. (his body was absolutely DESTROYED)

you're a moron........
          Last edited by americanbot; 05-15-2011, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

Taking over my ass. look at the totals! only 8 are american! Compare that to 30 years ago!

Face it buddy, Americans are going downhill.
            TS got totally owned!

On a side note though Froch did lose to Dirrel in my eyes and and the UK media who covered it Primetime ect scorecard had Dirrel winning it. Froch was very lucky to get the decision that night

Comment

Originally posted by BikerDude View Post
              American boxers are a dying breed. They use drugs, get judges decisions and home town advantage.

Once Americans were the best, when you heard an American was gonna fight your boy, you knew it would be big. Now, I have no fear of an American being the better boxer.

Dirrell got brain damaged.
              Bradley is chicken.
              Mayweather is a chicken and retired.
              Hopkin's is old.
              Judah is playing with matches.

Lol American boxers are dying.

Europe has more champs and don't mean anythig because you Yanks don't have them.

Europe is getting into boxing more, and will contnue to dominate as your fighters run.
              europe sucks when it comes to the sport of boxing. WHERE ARE ALL OF YOUR ATG's? EVEN FOR THE PAST EIGHT YEARS? theres hardly ANY euro ATG fighters. this is PATHATIC & a travesty to euro manhood. americans will always dominate your continent (a single country RIPPING your entire continent to shreds) MAHAHAHAHA

dirrell: r@ped froch.

bradley: number one in his division.

mayweather: r@ped any euro BUM you put in front of him

hopkins: argubly beat a PRIME calzaghie (even though he was way past it)

Comment

Originally posted by haverespect View Post
                TS got totally owned!

On a side note though Froch did lose to Dirrel in my eyes and and the UK media who covered it Primetime ect scorecard had Dirrel winning it. Froch was very lucky to get the decision that night
                not really. todays boxing is about your ELITES not a title. too many titles in todays sport of boxing....so much so that EVERYONE CAN HAVE A TITLE. therefore a title without being the number 1 or 2 guy within the division is MEANINGLESS.

YOU GET NOTHING!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                  This was possibly one of the worst times a thread like this could be made. We've seen countless of American upcomings who have been beat. TS is an idiot.
                  who cares about upcoming TEENAGERS you moron. we're talking about elites.....
                  Last edited by americanbot; 05-15-2011, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Open your eyes fool, boxing today is dominated by Mexicans, Europeans (particularly East), Ricans and Asians, Pinoys and Japs mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                      Open your eyes fool, boxing today is dominated by Mexicans, Europeans (particularly East), Ricans and Asians, Pinoys and Japs mostly.
                      you just named each & every country that participates in boxing you RET@RD. are you really trying to explain to me that the "WORLD" dominantes boxing?

you = a moron.

NO OTHER COUNTRY HAS AS MANY ELITE FIGHTERS AS AMERICA.

Comment

Working...
                      X