Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe David Haye will fight a Klitschko in 2011?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe David Haye will fight a Klitschko in 2011?

Once again, after the Harrison farce, David Haye promised the British fans he will fight a Klitschko in 2011.

Last year, he promised he would "KO both Klitschkos in 2010"

The year before, he promised he would KO Wladimir Klitschko in 2009, but pulled out of the fight with two weeks notice.

Will he be a man and live up to his promise to the UK boxing fans, or will he disappoint them again?
    He will fight them both in 2011
    9.52%
    He will avoid Vitali but fight Wladimir
    7.94%
    He will avoid Wladimir but fight Vitali
    7.94%
    He will being willing to fight both but fight whichever one is available
    20.63%
    I don't believe him, he will continue to avoid both Klitschkos
    53.97%

The poll is expired.

David "Con-Artist" Haye will fight someone who is not a Klitschko and pay them to throw a fight that he bets on so they both can make millions off of it again.

Comment

Haye has the UK brainwashed

He can continue to take easy fights and make millions because it seems that he cannot disappoint his fans.

It's sad that as his fights get easier and easier that he gets more and more attention from the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Haye has the UK brainwashed

He can continue to take easy fights and make millions because it seems that he cannot disappoint his fans.

It's sad that as his fights get easier and easier that he gets more and more attention from the UK
        well if you dont like it dont pay any attention to it.

Comment

haye will fight one of the brothers imo

he has a punchers chance and thats about it,he knows it aswell

he will hype the fight up and make big money from it,then call it a day

Comment

I honestly dont' see it happening, but it would be nice! Any excitement in the HW division would be nice... damn!

Comment

He will fight at least 1. And lose.

Comment

Hasn't David "Con-Artist" Haye called the Klitschko brothers Con-Artists in the past yet it seems like they are more willing to try to make the fight than Haye is?

Comment

I think Wladimar could be a high possibility. Vitali is a no go for Haye though, will never ever happen.

Comment

It sucks is I used to be a fan of Haye until he blatantly ducked both of them last year... it was disgusting how scared it seemed he was ever since then I've been like, "**** david haye"

Comment

Working...
                    X