No announcement yet.

E Ness vs Iron Solomon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E Ness vs Iron Solomon

for those of you who dont go into the Hiphop forum much.

that was a good ass battle but people have to take it for what its worth. Its 2 totally different styles of battling so its hard to judge. Most would say Solomon won but Ness's **** is the rhymes I go back & play over & over again so it cuts both ways. still, you aint going to win a battle like this if youre rapping and the other guy is talking. Its just different

Iron Solomon is the greatest rap battler I've seen when it comes down to this format of rap battling. It's him and Serius Jones, as far as the top two.

Comment

man, it was almost paintful to see ness get slaughtered this bad. Partly because I'm black and don't necessarily like seeing a white mc beat a blakc mc, but man, this was embarassing.

Comment

It's E Ness from Da Band.

Comment

DLT is alive???????

Comment

Ness got ate but that sugar ray robinson allen iverson line was nice

Comment

No *****assNESS LMAO!!!!

white boy killed him and he called out Mook

Comment

mook would get embarassed. Serius already clowned the ***. I don't think his hype men could help him out against Serius.

Comment

E Ness got killed

Comment

Solomon is a beast. He got some heat for going into battle with written rhymes but damn, this guy can make a guy look like a fool.

Comment

Working...
                    X