Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexico's Swine Flu deaths raise fears of global epidemic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man, i remember when i had pneumonia, nearly died.

Comment

Originally posted by Flames Of War View Post
      Really?

Your state is reported of also being infected.
      fear mongering bull****. say, how's everyone holdin up with that SARS and bird flu epidemic?

Comment

i heard cotto is blaming margarito and his coach for the outbreak

Comment

While there has been the swine flu around for ages, this is a mutated version of it. That means there is currently no cure or prevention of this bad boy. Remember when Influenza (flu) swept through the world following WWI influenza was around for awhile, but the Spaninish mutation killed an estimated 20 to 100 million people world wide, and this is when the worlds population was only 1.8 billion.

Every 100 years we get a nastey pandemic that destroys populations, we are over due for one. Not saying this is it, but I dont think I would be saying "I don't care." The Flu has killed more humans than anything else in history.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
            While there has been the swine flu around for ages, this is a mutated version of it. That means there is currently no cure or prevention of this bad boy. Remember when Influenza (flu) swept through the world following WWI influenza was around for awhile, but the Spaninish mutation killed an estimated 20 to 100 million people world wide, and this is when the worlds population was only 1.8 billion.

Every 100 years we get a nastey pandemic that destroys populations, we are over due for one. Not saying this is it, but I dont think I would be saying "I don't care." The Flu has killed more humans than anything else in history.
            WTF

Comment

only killed 20 people out of 1,000? I like those odds!!! I guess that flu would be too weak to kill anyone in great shape, probably killed the out of shape ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post

Holy ****!

Comment

Comment

Blade's got the cure.

Comment

ahhh this is crazyy...

20+
                      have died already...

Comment

Working...
                      X