Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo-Loma needs sticky thread at top of page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually prefer the lower classes, from 122-147 are my favorite classes,much more speed which i prefer

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      This.

Half this place won't even watch or talk Boxing if it's not Floyd, Pac, GGG, Canelo and now Wilder and Joshua. And if they do it's only because they are relating it to this like Larry does with Floyd every thread.

One dude said "Bivol is an overrated white fighter who can't fight and has no skill or power" and when someone posted a picture he had no idea that it was him or that his heritage is Asian. Haha

Lol, that so true. Everything Larry talks about leads back to Floyd somehow. He saw all the credit Joshua was getting for beating Klitschko and decided to make a thread saying Floyd's wins over Manny and De La Hoya were better.

It's just funny to me how someone can read about AJ and Wilder then somehow have the urge to make another thread about Floyd not getting enough credit? That's quite a bit of reaching there lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Lol, that so true. Everything Larry talks about leads back to Floyd somehow. He saw all the credit Joshua was getting for beating Klitschko and decided to make a thread saying Floyd's wins over Manny and De La Hoya were better.

It's just funny to me how someone can read about AJ and Wilder then somehow have the urge to make another thread about Floyd not getting enough credit? That's quite a bit of reaching there lmao.
        It's a very unhealthy obsession. I thought maybe he's a young kid that idolizes the man but he's not (not that he doesn't idolize the man).

Threads like - "Cotto's prime?" or "AJ-Wilder" come to mind and even told me that 5 1/2 years is longer than 7 years and 1 month, that 16 months ring rust is less than 6 months, that Margarito is better than Morales and Cotto is better than Pacquaio when talking about Barrera and Mosley for what reason....?

He also hates Hagler and thinks he's a bum that was a coward because he didn't unify 168 when it wasn't even invented and that's so he can "justifiably" **** on GGG because..you guessed it he links GGG to Floyd.

Comment

It's a very unhealthy obsession. I thought maybe he's a young kid that idolizes the man but he's not (not that he doesn't idolize the man).

Threads like - "Cotto's prime?" or "AJ-Wilder" come to mind and even told me that 5 1/2 years is longer than 7 years and 1 month, that 16 months ring rust is less than 6 months, that Margarito is better than Morales and Cotto is better than Pacquaio when talking about Barrera and Mosley for what reason....?

He also hates Hagler and thinks he's a bum that was a coward because he didn't unify 168 when it wasn't even invented and that's so he can "justifiably" **** on GGG because..you guessed it he links GGG to Floyd.
          Surprised he isn't over these Rigo threads rooting for Rigo

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            Surprised he isn't over these Rigo threads rooting for Rigo
            He's from the wrong country. Also probably doesn't watch those weight classes because not linked to Floyd.

Comment

He's from the wrong country. Also probably doesn't watch those weight classes because not linked to Floyd.
              Well Loma and Rigo are fighting at 130.

Floyd started out and dominated 130 in his younger days. I'm sure Larry will spin it and make a post fight Loma-Rigo thread somehow relating to Floyd dominance in that weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
                C'mon mods, this is a once and lifetime fight and it's less than a month away.
                Been meaning to give you full props, Darius. You’ve been championing this match-up for months, long before it was signed. I didn’t think it would ever happen, but you kept the faith. You were right, and I was wrong. Thank you for your efforts, brother. All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Well Loma and Rigo are fighting at 130.

Floyd started out and dominated 130 in his younger days. I'm sure Larry will spin it and make a post fight Loma-Rigo thread somehow relating to Floyd dominance in that weight class.
                  He probably doesn't even know the weight but yeah once the winner gets credit the tears will flow and the insecurity will come out and Floyd's honor will be defended.

Also like most Floyd fans he can't remember when aFloyd fought at 130. Was probably riding Roy Jones at that time like the rest of them. Probably was busy explaining how Reggie Johnson, David Telesco, Eric Harding were ATGs and only caught onto Floyd after he got KO'd.
                  Last edited by chrisJS; 11-17-2017, 06:15 PM.

Comment

The Promotion for this Fight has been just AWFUL to be honest! Zero Buzz for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      Been meaning to give you full props, Darius. You’ve been championing this match-up for months, long before it was signed. I didn’t think it would ever happen, but you kept the faith. You were right, and I was wrong. Thank you for your efforts, brother. All the best.
                      Thanks man, hopefully the fight lives up to expectations. It'll be the first time I root against Loma.

Comment

Working...
                      X