No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Golovkin Can Fight Jacobs Next if No Canelo Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    LMFAO! Nelo don't have the "cardio" but gave lil g an invitation on the ropes but lil g was hesitant. Must of been the punches lil g was taking the whole night that got him thinking twice before jumping in.
    So you're criticizing GGG for not just walking into punches?

Why would GGG have to come in when he was making Canelo taste leather over and over again with that jab.

Can't argue with fan boys who root for fighters and can't be objective for two seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
      CANELO had the heart to fight Lara and came out with the victory, while your hero didn't even want to face Lara, he ran scared from the challenge. Golovkin fans have no right to bring up Lara to try & make CANELO look bad bro.
      I'm not even a ggg fan. I'm a boxing fan who isn't really a Canelo fan because I don't appreciate fighters who drop belts and make excuses in order to avoid a fight. As far as Lara, yeah Canelo had the heart to fight him, then lost it for about 2 yrs while he fought khan, Smith and Chavez jr. Some hero you got

Comment

Jacobs and GGG- the only PPV I bought this year. (Fun undercard, too.) No problem with a rematch, but I am not buying into GGG/Alvarez not happening.

Basically, I am fine with Jacobs against most anyone. Jacobs/Charlo or Jacobs/Lemieux would be a blast. I am not in favor of anyone against Saunders, because he is a dull, limited fighter.

If Jacobs has to do something in between waiting on a titlist, how about going a bit off road and getting Demetrius Andrade or Ryota Murata? Style wise, that would be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
          I wouldn't mind the Jacobs-GGG rematch but everyone knows it's too much money on the table for Canelo and GGG to happen for it not to be made next. Jacobs is better off trying to get the bjs-Lemieux winner or fighting Charlo or Andrade.
          Exactly this ^^^^^^

Comment

Maybe this time Golovkin goes for the kill, end this overhyped American

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
              Just stop.
              Can't handle the truth ? whats wrong with demanding testing unless the person has something to hide

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                canelo was making ggg miss almost the whole night. ggg connected a whopping 36% power punches while his usual percentage is closer to 50%
                Where did you gets those stats from ? Boxing Scene has Golovkin landing 46% of his power punches against Canelo and 34.1% of his jabs.
                http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-vs-golovkin-compubox-historical-review--120540

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Can't handle the truth ? whats wrong with demanding testing unless the person has something to hide

The truth never seems to bother anyone anymore. The truth is there has never been a hint of anything fishy associated with Jacobs or anyone associated with his camp or his medical team. Ever.

The truth is the dude watches everything he eats and drinks like a hawk since his fight with cancer. The truth is throwing accusations because he rehydrates 10 or more pounds is just tossing mud at a man to belittle his accomplishments.

The truth is he is disciplined, makes 160 nearly to the ounce for his fights without any need to cheat.

Want to call him overrated or criticize his style that is all fair game.

Insinuate he is a cheater with zero hints?

Just stop.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    So you're criticizing GGG for not just walking into punches?

Why would GGG have to come in when he was making Canelo taste leather over and over again with that jab.

Can't argue with fan boys who root for fighters and can't be objective for two seconds.
                    Keep telling yourself that....

Comment

Working...
                    X