Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux's Coach Warns: Lomachenko is in For a Nightmare!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    I've made that above appoint many times on here.

Loma is going to receive hate no matter what he does because of the anti-White closet-Internet racists. Think of White boxers as Trump with the Liberal-Democratic Party media.

When Ward demanded GGG move up to 168, and GGG said 164 - none of those Loma-haters would have hated on Ward - and that's the same move - 8 lbs - and 8 lbs at a lower weight class is actually less of a big deal.

No excuses - after Loma wins, he's #1 lb for lb.
    **** I mean lomo is hardly getting any hate. & lil g said he would fight anyone from 154 to 168 until Ward gave him the invitation so cut it out. Check the video & tell me who is getting hated on.......& lomo shouldn't even be on the P4P List with 10 fights & 1 loss!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGmXmCeX9po

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
      some days i feel like rigo takes it and some days i feel like its gonna be loma...i have a feeling loma gets buzzed at some point in the fight. I also have a feeling loma clowns rigo and steals the crowd with his antics like he likes to do with all his opponents and rigo loses his cool and starts to make mistakes.
      In the fight Rigo will win but he might get robbed.......

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        Rigondeaux getting dropped isn't a big deal. He was dropped against Donaire also and he completely dominated that fight. I'm picking Lomachenko but if Rigondeaux can get some early respect with a few quick hard shots it can change the trajectory of this fight. The same way he made Donaire pay in the first few rounds every time he tried to mount an offense. That changed the way the fight played out. I'm still waiting to see how Lomachenko will respond when he has a formidable opponent in front of him who can match him skill for skill. I also think you can learn a lot from the Salido fight on how to neutralize Lomachenko's offense.
        Rigo will be fighting bob, espn, & lomo.......

Comment

... What can happen?... 1) Loma overwhelms Rigo... or 2) Rigo frustrates/schools Loma... or 3) a (boring) chess game...
          Last edited by MDPopescu; 11-13-2017, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            I've made that above appoint many times on here.

Loma is going to receive hate no matter what he does because of the anti-White closet-Internet racists. Think of White boxers as Trump with the Liberal-Democratic Party media.

When Ward demanded GGG move up to 168, and GGG said 164 - none of those Loma-haters would have hated on Ward - and that's the same move - 8 lbs - and 8 lbs at a lower weight class is actually less of a big deal.

No excuses - after Loma wins, he's #1 lb for lb.
            Lomachenko is far from#1 p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              You trippin, Rigo too skilled for lomo.
              I agree that Rigondeaux is a bad-ass and he is on top, but Vasyl bro is from another planet.

Comment

single choice -Loma overwhelms Rigo and Rigo quits.

Comment

I can't wait to see this fight.

Comment

What else do you expect Rigo or his people to say.

Loma is like no opponent Rigo has faced and vice versa.

However, an offensive phenom vs a denaive master with todays judging will favor the agressor.

Rigo will land counters, but odd counters will not win him the fight.

Guys talk about Rigo power...well Rigo has been down from way lesser competition. What is going to happen when he eats shots he never saw coming? Rigo has 11 kos in all his fights...

Loma will win, but its a very even fight.

Loma has more skills for sure, but lets see if he has the IQ to back it.

If Rigo is indeed the smarter boxer he can win, but if Loma can match him for IQ Rigo will loose.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... What can happen?... 0 Loma overwhelms Rigo... or 2) Rigo frustrates/schools Loma... or 3) a (boring) chess game...
                      I don't see Lomachenko being so cautious as to bring a boring fight. Rigondeaux would if he could, but Vasyl won't let him. This fight is going to be fireworks!

Comment

Working...
                      X