Can anyone beat Povetkin on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone beat Povetkin on roids?

Just rewatched him murdering Duhaupas.

I think he takes everyone in the division.

I saw him against Takam last week as well and that Meldonium was in full effect lol. Didn't Wlad beat him on his "Heart pills"

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I saw him against Takam last week as well and that Meldonium was in full effect lol. Didn't Wlad beat him on his "Heart pills"
      i'd imagine there was no pulling the wool over K2's eyes considering their level of control freakism, so he probably had to go in without his spinnich

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Just rewatched him murdering Duhaupas.

I think he takes everyone in the division.

Oh you mean with others also not on roids?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          i'd imagine there was no pulling the wool over K2's eyes considering their level of control freakism, so he probably had to go in without his spinnich
          So how was he able to go 12 rounds without getting stopped?

Comment

He would be indestructable in a country as rotten as russia where they even use their new version of the old KGB to ensure ther sportsmen win. If joe parker ever took his wbo belt there its 100% certain he will not be taking it home again.

Comment

In Russia they fly opponents in and feed them food with the nutrients sucked out. Fook all that off like. The lengths they go to to try to gain an upper hand in sports is scary. Like they'd assasinate someone over it.

Comment

Whytes Grandma !

Comment

Working...
                X