No announcement yet.

Official(ish) Boxing Betting Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
    He's pulled out. I don't know the exact reason but it must relate to him not fighting for a whole year. The odds drifted so money was coming in on Calum.

Rob Brant has become the betting favourite for his fight vs Jurgen at 4/6. Either the bookies know something or they're are laying the trap for the casual market. Gonna stay well clear of that fight.
    Balls.

From a few fights that looked good value last week there now looks to be none.

Will probably have a panic bet on Helenius to KO Whyte on the night just to make that fight fun.

Comment

• whyte is overrated , but whyte tad bit better than helenius, whyte stamina will make him score a late ko or if loads of clinching take an ugly ud

lads what you reckon , whyte by ko or ud? mlac

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        Can't call that fight mate, anything could happen, whyte could win by ud or british stoppage, helenius could gass. or helenius could put on his career best performance and win by ud(unlikely) or TKO.

I might even put a small bet on helenius, i just dont rate whyte AT ALL.

Having said all that, the most likely outcome is whyte on points, Hearn scorecards are disgusting.

Comment

• Brant much younger, Braehmer way past his prime and moving down in weight for the first time in years:

Rob Brant (-125) vs Juergen Braehmer $250.00 for $200.00

Comment

• Small bet on the under 9½ for Whyte & Helenius this weekend. I've been hitting a lot of unders lately, many at or near + money. Hopefully someone gets knocked out or we get another early British stoppage in this heavyweight bout, especially with Helenius in on short notice:

Dillian Whyte/Robert Helenius Under 9½ (-110) $82.50 for $75.00

Comment

• I also like the over in the main event. It's set pretty low at 4½ and even Anthony Joshua says Takam is a decent opponent and the fight is going to go some rounds:

Anthony Joshua/Carlos Takam Over 4½ (-110) $110.00 for $100.00

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                whyte is overrated , but whyte tad bit better than helenius, whyte stamina will make him score a late ko or if loads of clinching take an ugly ud

I have Whyte by late KO due to an out of shape Helenius gassing after 4 rounds. I rate Whyte as 2nd tier heavy obviously, but I think Hearn/AJ/Whyte know what Helenius has left and Eddie feels comfortable throwing Whyte in there with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrHouse579 View Post
                  I have Whyte by late KO due to an out of shape Helenius gassing after 4 rounds. I rate Whyte as 2nd tier heavy obviously, but I think Hearn/AJ/Whyte know what Helenius has left and Eddie feels comfortable throwing Whyte in there with him.
                  Agree. Whyte is highly overrated, BUT Helenius is a shadow of the fighter he was during the years he was doing scary sh^t to mfers & seemingly was a lock to fight for a title one day. Helenius gets stopped or quits on his stool.

Comment

• Strapped in for big bets for whyte by ko at 4/6 and fight not to go distance at 4/9

Locked in for small bet on whyte ko rounds 1-3 at 13/2

Whyte by ko seems like an easy bet...helenius has poor defence, chin, stamina and distance control.

Comment

• Also strapped in for buglioni to beat richards via ko at 8/13

Comment

Working...
                      X