No announcement yet.

Losing erection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    That's sounds like a great idea. Or just leave it here since the thread title is already losing erection lol. We're all bros here and we have the same issues. I got another one... Coke dck. Last time I fckd high on coca, my sht went soft. It was hard for a few minutes, I was horny as hell but my dck failed me. Me and the gal just started talking when I couldn't get up anymore after 10 minutes of attempted revive with a beej
    sounds like me in Vegas a few years back I bumped into my ex at XS. She had a cray suite over looking the pools so we went back to her room to smash. She was wasting time with foreplay I was like yo I'm drunk AF so she tried to ride me but it kept going down.

I then said hey maybe i have to nut first and then it can reset all over. She then gave me a crazy BEEJ made me nut and swallowed it. We then waited 10minutes and no luck at all. She was pissed she thought i did it on purpose lol.

I always wanted a re-do with her since it was perfect with the sexy suite at Encore and all but I blew it, literally lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      sounds like me in Vegas a few years back I bumped into my ex at XS. She had a cray suite over looking the pools so we went back to her room to smash. She was wasting time with foreplay I was like yo I'm drunk AF so she tried to ride me but it kept going down.

I then said hey maybe i have to nut first and then it can reset all over. She then gave me a crazy BEEJ made me nut and swallowed it. We then waited 10minutes and no luck at all. She was pissed she thought i did it on purpose lol.

I always wanted a re-do with her since it was perfect with the sexy suite at Encore and all but I blew it, literally lol
      Lmao, homey tried to re-start his dick like an electronic.....

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
        Don't listen to RightJab, he's a c.unt and makes stuff up.....
        lmao. dont we all

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Lmao, homey tried to re-start his dick like an electronic.....
          exactly LOL. and it FAILED! yo she was bad af I wanted her to ride it. she got us the suite over looking the pools and everything it even had like a fire place and i was like yo lets reset, i think i gotta nut first real good and then i can go again.

She gave me like 10min to recoup we wasted 3 condoms and she even tried to hop on raw and i kicked her off lol i aint trying to have seeds with her.

oh i had to finger her to make her cum she was weird about me going down she said she don't do that so i was like alright ill just finger you so she did cum but she wanted the D of course lol.

Same thing happened with this other hoochie i picked up from the club we were drinking in Pasadena at this party we got a hotel she kept saying, "Damn it I wanna F tonight!" over and over and I was like damn she's getting mad. So she gave me hJ twice made me nut twice and couldn't get it up for her to ride. we both were drinking though. thing was i wanted to kill it with this hoochie obviously not have a serious thing with her so I blamed it on she couldn't ride me even tho it was my fault due to Whiskey D LMAO.

Comment

I've been known to struggle if I wear a vest..

Comment

It's either drugs or a condom

I had a bad experience when I was a youngin and this girl tried to put some bull**** clinic give away condom on my dick. Condom damn near suffocated my ****. Never fucced with it again.

Drugs... moderation I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                It's either drugs or a condom

I had a bad experience when I was a youngin and this girl tried to put some bull**** clinic give away condom on my dick. Condom damn near suffocated my ****. Never fucced with it again.

Drugs... moderation I guess.
                Idk why those condoms are so bad. I got some free lifestyle condoms at a clinic once and they sucked even compared to the lifestyle condoms I bought at a pharmacy. The packaging was different, wonder if they custom order some cheaper schit there.

Comment

"That's me in the corner
                  That's me in the spotlight
                  Losing my erection
                  Trying to keep up with you
                  And I don't know if I can do it
                  Oh no I've said too much
                  I haven't said enough"

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

Who's more embarrassed? Us for not being able to keep it up or the girl bc it makes her think she's unable to keep us up.. but yeah that sht is such a thing to worry about bc you may not be able to hit again. I know we'd want to but the question is will she after knowing our cokc died in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      Who's more embarrassed? Us for not being able to keep it up or the girl bc it makes her think she's unable to keep us up.. but yeah that sht is such a thing to worry about bc you may not be able to hit again. I know we'd want to but the question is will she after knowing our cokc died in the middle.
                      well the weird thing is believe it or not a lot of girls blame theirself when our ****adoodledos don't work. they feel like they are not good performance wise or hot enough to keep us aroused. these are the really bomb girls who have these deep seeded insecure issues!

I was at this party in Long Beach few years back and this bad chick was on the d so we went back to her pad, but I've been drinking all night because it was halloween weekend so we was drinking like literally from like 1:30PM to like 12:45Am non stop. so you know I'm have that whiskey D for sure lol. so she's all like most guys not feeling me cuz I'm too thick, I'm like F what you heard i only F wit thick chicks lol so thats pretty much all it took plus the fact that we were both wasted as all can be. so we ended up at her place she starts going down it goes up hard ready to go she's riding it mad good like damn she got skills and then bam it goes limp out of no where lol.

she then said I'm sorry, and I'm like no its not u it was me i've been drinking with the homies since lunch time. she then said u sure? i was like yeah. but i never saw her after that again. now that one i WANT A RE-DO with! Her booty was FIRE bro!

Comment

Working...
                      X