Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin: Real Mexican Style Fighters Do Not Run!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Jabs don't count for power punchers doe. Slick boxers get points for landing jabs, power punchers have to knock guys TFO, or they lost.

that is why Golovkin avoided Lara

because the fight would not unfold to his strengths

I told you guys a thousand times..... if you will be "available" during the fight, then you will get the nod

with Lara..... they did not want to risk looking bad, failing to put him away, or heaven forbid, worse..... just like what happened with Canelo

they have selected opponents who will play to Golovkin's strengths

we all told you

any talk of Ward was fanboy nonsense, and we told you that as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      Asian dude trying to tell a Mexican how to cook a burrito...foh...GGG vs SOG...make it happen

hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        that is why Golovkin avoided Lara

because the fight would not unfold to his strengths

I told you guys a thousand times..... if you will be "available" during the fight, then you will get the nod

with Lara..... they did not want to risk looking bad, failing to put him away, or heaven forbid, worse..... just like what happened with Canelo

they have selected opponents who will play to Golovkin's strengths

we all told you

any talk of Ward was fanboy nonsense, and we told you that as well
        We told you .. bwahahaha!

Comment

We told you .. bwahahaha!

well, you were told by a lot of people man

but you were too busy spinning bullshht to listen

that is on you

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Forgot all about it!

Please jolt my memory of something so intelligently knowledgeable about the sweet science...i can't wait for this!...LOL

*grabs popcorn*

P.s never said GGG was overrated, I said he was overhyped which he was!

When I have guys in forums, YouTube comments and even in my go to barbershop spot saying stuff like,"GGG is the best middleweight ever" or "GGG would KO Marvin Hagler" or "GGG will Knockout anyone" makes me appreciative of my own knowledge of the sport and the fact I can make these comments to show how wrong this guy was forced to us like he's some All time great fighter!

Don't get me.wrong,.GGG is a good fighter, he's no him but you can't expect that textbook style and just 1-2 after thinking you've cornered your opponent will ALWAYS work on every opponent especially once you face elite competition!

This was the difference on Saturday nite, the experience showed!

Canelo knows GGG needs to have his feet set to get off majority of the time and that movement and body shots frustrates him!

Why people don't see it? Something must be in the water!
            Sodium fluoride in the water explains 94% of the bollocks I have read regarding this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              Forgot all about it!

Please jolt my memory of something so intelligently knowledgeable about the sweet science...i can't wait for this!...LOL

*grabs popcorn*

P.s never said GGG was overrated, I said he was overhyped which he was!

When I have guys in forums, YouTube comments and even in my go to barbershop spot saying stuff like,"GGG is the best middleweight ever" or "GGG would KO Marvin Hagler" or "GGG will Knockout anyone" makes me appreciative of my own knowledge of the sport and the fact I can make these comments to show how wrong this guy was forced to us like he's some All time great fighter!

Don't get me.wrong,.GGG is a good fighter, he's no him but you can't expect that textbook style and just 1-2 after thinking you've cornered your opponent will ALWAYS work on every opponent especially once you face elite competition!

This was the difference on Saturday nite, the experience showed!

Canelo knows GGG needs to have his feet set to get off majority of the time and that movement and body shots frustrates him!

Why people don't see it? Something must be in the water!
              GGG is a 35 yo pressure fighter who does year round VADA testing. Hagler, who had a similar approach to GGG, was over the hill and retired by 32.

Prime GGG vs Prime Hagler would have been a pick 'em fight.

Comment

GGG is a 35 yo pressure fighter who does year round VADA testing. Hagler, who had a similar approach to GGG, was over the hill and retired by 32.

Prime GGG vs Prime Hagler would have been a pick 'em fight.

in your golov-dreams LMAO

I will go with the PROVEN great who does not have a legacy of unfulfilled statements and broken promises

Golovkin is Mugabi 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  in your golov-dreams LMAO

I will go with the PROVEN great who does not have a legacy of unfulfilled statements and broken promises

Golovkin is Mugabi 2.0
                  Maybe I should go with the one who has more successful defences - and counting - a better KO%, no defeats and who didn't get beat by the WW who moved up for him.

But I have too much respect for Hagler, so I'll stick with my original opinion.

Comment

Maybe I should go with the one who has more successful defences - and counting - a better KO%, no defeats and who didn't get beat by the WW who moved up for him.

But I have too much respect for Hagler, so I'll stick with my original opinion.

" a welterweight " ?

is that the best way to describe that guy ?

Hagler's resume > defending a fake WBA title by beating bums

Comment

• Originally posted by serious box View Post
                      Sodium fluoride in the water explains 94% of the bollocks I have read regarding this fight
                      Just spat coffee everywhere

They wouldn't know what you're talking about though... these MFers swallow

"it's too late baby, it's too late"

Comment

Working...
                      X