No announcement yet.

Every Major Media Outlet had GGG Winning the Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
    Eff Pandas cool people and not a troll but he likes playing the centrist sometimes.

A draw is a very generous scorecard outcome for Canelo while 8-4 Golovkin is the correct scorecard.
    i know who pandas is, hes extremely biased sometimes and sometimes he likes to act dilusional like on this fight, lol

deep down inside he wants canelo to at least get a draw so it can look good on mayweather resume as floyd to be the only guy to beat canelo , lol that is his reasons that he wont admit of why canelo lost, lol

i am dissappointed that canelo lost but i was not trying to be biased, lol i will always buy canelos ppvs and hed continue to be my favorite fighter but theres nothing wrong with canelo losing, ggg clearly won , lol,

mexicans booed canelo because he was gifted, its not canelos fault that boxing is corrupt but im not gonna pretend that i thought ggg vs canelo was at best a draw when ggg clearly won
    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 09-17-2017, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Idk why people are so nuts about a fight most cats got scored 7-5 GGG. Is 6-6 even THAT crazy?
      306 people dissagree with you and your biased opinions of a dilusional stance on the fight, 33 people agree with you, 8 to 4 is good, lol, draw is dilusional and you are pretending to be in favor of a draw because ggg hate probably

Comment

8 rounds to four. ggg victory

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider
          Imagine if Borat took the L like he should've, all these white weirdos would've went on shooting sprees, . These NASCAR sissies can't handle when anything in life doesn't go their way. They lose their job, shooting spree. They get an F at school, shooting spree. They get turned down by a woman, shooting spree. They have a little weenie, shooting spree. They hit two red lights in a row, shooting spree. They have no lips, shooting spree.
          Why would white people be irate over an Asian losing? Oh lemme guess your just another pendejo who is too stupid to know that Kazakhstan is an ASIAN COUNTRY and that GGG by blood is half Korean.

Comment

I think that stat is being under discussed. As a bit of a punch stat dork one thing I've noticed for over a decade+ at this point is power punches>overall punches more often than not. Jabs aren't having the same effect on people viewing the fight as power punches that often look & are stronger + tend to kick back heads & make sweat fly wildly. That has impact with judges rightly or wrongly.
            it was 114-110 in power shots. there's no way a judge could discern that in a 12 round fight. so no, it isn't being under discussed.

Comment

Idk why people are so nuts about a fight most cats got scored 7-5 GGG. Is 6-6 even THAT crazy?
              because a lot of people scored it 8-4 also. you keep subtracting a round here, there, without realizing that swinging just one round the other direction is an 8% difference, going from 8-4 to 6-6 is a 16% difference in scores, that's a pretty huge swing.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                it was 114-110 in power shots. there's no way a judge could discern that in a 12 round fight. so no, it isn't being under discussed.
                The judges don't gotta discern them in a 12 round fight. Just round by round. And Canelo did that in 7 rounds & landed the harder punches more often in the fight. Never seen GGG getting his head kicked back like he did in this fight. Respect to his chin, but those are scoring blows.

Comment

I think most people who had it beyond 7-5 either way might over value non-effective aggression or defense too much. And anyone who had it 7-5 either way should realize there were enough close rounds that the result was within the reasonable margin of error & 7-5 either way or a draw made sense for this fight of which 2 of the 3 cards had it & how most of the reasonable "media" people + pundits had it.

Byrd made this fight look a lil bit like a joke there is no denying that doe. I think thats probably the one thing everyone can agree with whoever you thought won.
                  Great post, totally agree.. green k

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    i know who pandas is, hes extremely biased sometimes and sometimes he likes to act dilusional like on this fight, lol

deep down inside he wants canelo to at least get a draw so it can look good on mayweather resume as floyd to be the only guy to beat canelo , lol that is his reasons that he wont admit of why canelo lost, lol

i am dissappointed that canelo lost but i was not trying to be biased, lol i will always buy canelos ppvs and hed continue to be my favorite fighter but theres nothing wrong with canelo losing, ggg clearly won , lol,

mexicans booed canelo because he was gifted, its not canelos fault that boxing is corrupt but im not gonna pretend that i thought ggg vs canelo was at best a draw when ggg clearly won
                    I watched the fight in Mexico along with plus 200 other Mexicans. It was obvious in both words and mood at the end that Canelo didn't win. It had about the same feel at the end when Floyd fought Canelo. People enjoyed this fight but you knew the vibe was he didn't win. And everyone I talked to after the fight pretty much confirmed that vibe.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                      because a lot of people scored it 8-4 also. you keep subtracting a round here, there, without realizing that swinging just one round the other direction is an 8% difference, going from 8-4 to 6-6 is a 16% difference in scores, that's a pretty huge swing.
                      Well like I said about half the people had it 7-5 either way. About ~90%ish had it 2 rounds or less apart. When half of people got it 7-5 GGG, 6-6 Even & 7-5 Canelo its a close f#cking fight. And when 90% of people got it within 2 rounds is that fight realllllllly this f#cking wide like some of you cats are trying to act like?

I mean I understand that 10-2 Canelo card pissed people off & I don't think I've seen anyone saying it was legit in any seriousness or just outright saying it was a bs card, but just cuz that card was bs don't mean we gotta act like the other 2 guys didn't represent what the fight was which was a close fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X