No announcement yet.

Every Major Media Outlet had GGG Winning the Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpenceJr View Post
    All I need to know is that while Floyd 120-108'd Canelo, GGG struggled to decisively beat him, 115-113 imo or 114-114
    Floyd MD'd Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      Floyd MD'd Canelo.
      Floyd 116-112 Canelo
      Floyd 117-111 Canelo
      Floyd 114-114 Canelo
      Overall: Floyd 115.5-112.5 Canelo

GGG 115-113 Canelo
      GGG 114-114 Canelo
      GGG 110-118 Canelo
      Overall: GGG 113-115 Canelo

What's worse?

Those A- boxers compared to Floyd... And I'm not even a Floyd fan
      Last edited by SpenceJr; 09-17-2017, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpenceJr View Post
        Floyd 116-112 Canelo
        Floyd 117-111 Canelo
        Floyd 114-114 Canelo
        Overall: Floyd 115.5-112.5 Canelo

GGG 115-113 Canelo
        GGG 114-114 Canelo
        GGG 110-118 Canelo
        Overall: GGG 113-115 Canelo

What's worse?

Those A- boxers compared to Floyd... And I'm not even a Floyd fan
        Devon alexander schooled Maidana, Floyd struggled with him.

Your point means jack sheit as it's another triangle theory, JaQuan.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I think that stat is being under discussed. As a bit of a punch stat dork one thing I've noticed for over a decade+ at this point is power punches>overall punches more often than not. Jabs aren't having the same effect on people viewing the fight as power punches that often look & are stronger + tend to kick back heads & make sweat fly wildly. That has impact with judges rightly or wrongly.
          Jabs only matter when it's golovkin...not Ward, Floyd, or anyoned else they hate. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            Floyd MD'd Canelo.
            Yeah? And do you think that one judge (who isn't judging anymore) was right? Please say yes lol

Comment

Rd 1-3 Canelo
              Rd 4-9 GGG
              Rd 10-12 Canelo

6-6. Could easily see a couple of those rounds going to the other guy & being 7-5 either way.
              You gave the round 11 to canelo???

Another thing, about the rounds 10 and 12, both of them in wich canelo did some excellent work - im still not sure canelo took both of them. In the 10th he started very good, landing a lot of shots on golovkin in the first minute, than the next 2 minutes ggg took it over and landed great shots himself. Than in the first half of the 12th, canelo absolutely dominated by landing great ununswered combos on ggg, but than again, in the second half golovkin hurt him bad a couple of times. The only difference is the crowd wasnt as loud when ggg was landing a lot of great shots in these 2 rounds as much as they were while canelo was landing his own shots. By the way the same crowd booed canelo at the end... But even if I gave the 10th and the 12th to canelo, i still had ggg winning, as did the most of the press and most of the posters here.
              Last edited by StefanTosic; 09-17-2017, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                Jabs only matter when it's golovkin...not Ward, Floyd, or anyoned else they hate. Fact.
                LOL I see.

I can't believe so many panties are in a bunch over a close fight that could have gone either way. Fair enough to the majority feeling GGG won it closely, but you gotta realize you closely got GGG winning & a 7-5 decision, like the majority of fans I'm seeing who have GGG winning, is still pretty f#cking close. One round different makes it a draw & two rounds different could put it in the others guy's lap. Thats how boxing works like it or not, agree or not, wanna accept it today or not.

Comment

This is such subpar trolling. You’re better than that!
                  i know youre trolling, i sensed it when you let it be known that you thought ggg and canelo was at best a draw, at best it is a ggg win and you can look at that public poll on boxingscene that discredits your view of the fight from a fan point of view

at least a draw, lol not what it says on the poll or most everybody on earth except for you and a couple other trolls

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    i know youre trolling, i sensed it when you let it be known that you thought ggg and canelo was at best a draw, at best it is a ggg win and you can look at that public poll on boxingscene that discredits your view of the fight from a fan point of view

at least a draw, lol not what it says on the poll or most everybody on earth except for you and a couple other trolls
                    Idk why people are so nuts about a fight most cats got scored 7-5 GGG. Is 6-6 even THAT crazy?

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post

Eff Pandas cool people and not a troll but he likes playing the centrist sometimes.

A draw is a very generous scorecard outcome for Canelo while 8-4 Golovkin is the correct scorecard.

Comment

Working...
                      X