Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Case For Why Conor Hits Harder Than Expected...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ernie Shavers was the arguably the hardest hitting puncher on the planet, but it didn't help him to defeat Larry Holmes, Jerry Quarry, Ron Lyle, and many lesser opponents who no one ever heard of before.

Conor has no chance, and all of the speculation, scientific analysis, flow charts, statistics or voodoo dust are going to help him to win.

Comment

He can't hit as hard as Mike Tyson, his problem will be landing clean on Mayweather chin to knock him out

Comment

Originally posted by cally93 View Post
        100% agree, for me if Conor lasts any longer than 10 and Shocked...yeah there's really a lot riding on this fight.
        I am of Irish stock and it would be remarkable if Conor splattered Floyd with a lightning strikes kind of shot and he'd be bigger than Father Christmas if it happened but on the other hand he's a rank novice and in the unlikely it happened it would really bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          Nate got knocked down 4 times in the first 2 rounds of the 2nd fight. Conor also had to punch up cus Nate's like 6 foot.

COnor overlooked nate first fight.
          Nate also has a granite chin. Only susceptible to cuts due to scar tissue.

Comment

Maidana hit Floyd flush at the end of a round in their 2nd fight. There wasn't much attention given to that punch during the fight but I felt Floyd was rocked bad, probably even worse then the two mosley shots.

1. In my opinion, Maidana has more power than Conor, from what I've seen.

2. Floyd has a chin on him. That punch from Maidana would have put most guys out.

3. Even with Conor's speed, he'll have a tough time landing...let alone landing clean. Aldo rushed in wide open, Floyd does not open himself up like that.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              they fought at the same weight for their second fight, what the **** you talking about more even weight...log off dude
              So are you saying that the second fight was not more even? How is my statement inaccurate?

Go drink battery acid.
              Last edited by fatboy33; 07-18-2017, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy33 View Post
                So are you saying that the second fight was not more even? How is my statement inaccurate?

Go drink battery acid.
                hey fatboy suck my dcik the fight was even since the first fight with only 1LB difference same as the second
                First fight : mcgregor 168
                Diaz 169
                Second fight : mcgregor 168
                Diaz 170.5

Comment

He hasnt knocked any boxers out. And the 2 guys with good chins he faced in MMA he didnt finish. Holloway and diaz.

In boxing as far as im concerned he has average power, and will have a very hard time even grazing mayweathers head lol

Comment

Working...
                  X