Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Lucian Bute, Eleider Alvarez on Weight, Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Lucian Bute, Eleider Alvarez on Weight, Ready For Battle

WBC Silver Light Heavyweight Championship & Mandatory Title Eliminator (12 rounds)*
    Eleider Alvarez (21-0, 10 KOs), Champion, Montreal, Quebec, Canada via Colombia 174.6 lbs.
    Lucian Bute (32-3-1, 25 KOs), Challenger, Laval, Quebec, Canada via Romania 173.6 lbs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They'd better test the shit out of Bute. He's looked 'unnatural' in his last 2 fights, style-wise.

Comment

My money is on Bute at +280. I hope he's juiced to the gills, lol. Bookies doesn't take my winnings back if he tests positive after the fact and the bout gets changed to a No Contest later by the sanctioning body or athletic commission.

Comment

Originally posted by JimGunn View Post
        My money is on Bute at +280. I hope he's juiced to the gills, lol. Bookies doesn't take my winnings back if he tests positive after the fact and the bout gets changed to a No Contest later by the sanctioning body or athletic commission.
        I guess it does make for a more entertaining fight if he is on the stuff, relentless eating shots and punching like a dynamo. Could've used some of that stuff in that piss-poor showing against Pascal...

Comment

I think alvarez will win cause bute will get hit at some point and alvarez can definately punch

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
            I think alvarez will win cause bute will get hit at some point and alvarez can definately punch
            Alvarez has sub par power for a top LHW and isn't very active... If Bute brings his A game this will be a non event...

Comment

BTW why isn't this fight listed in the Boxing Schedule section ?

Comment

Bute all the way. I know fans grind on him for his missteps and losses in recent years, but he still can box very well if he stays at it all 12.

Comment

Funny how people don't know crap about roids. Bute got caught ONCE in his entire career and it wasn't something crazy, only Ostarine. I'd suggest you to google Ostarine and see what it is. On a 0 to 10 scale, I'd class it as a 0.5/10. That's NOTHING. People claiming Bute looked Juiced on his last 2 fight ; WTF ??? Really? Because there was a LITTLE BIT of ostarine inside his Testo booster supplement, you think it's the only reason Bute gave a hell of a fight to both Degale and Jack (Tho the jack fight was less convincing than the Degale's fight.)

Come on ppl, stop talks*itting on something you know nothing about. Bute is NOT known as a cheater and what he got caught with was one of the weakest banned substance on the marker. Do your homeworks and give the guy some credit.. SMH.
                  Last edited by gspm23; 02-24-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

I got Bute here. He looked good against DeGale and Jack and Alvarez is bang average imo

Comment

Working...
                    X