No announcement yet.

I Like Jermall Better After the Postfight Insults

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I didn't like the way the crowd treated him after the fight. If he didn't want to be friends after the fight with a guy who trashed him for a very long time that was his right.
    I agree. This is the price for talking all that crap. Charlo earned the reaction he gave.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      yea he really should.. floyd showed how to rob the bank doing so, mcgregor too now. doubt hed go as far with the trash talk as them though
      he can I see why not, he should embrace it 100% and become this piece of **** dude that disrespects fighters, thier wives and family, floss his cash and everything, beat another 154 fighter so he could get a ko knockout again and than go fight GGG and if he wins, he could milk it for easy 20 million dollar checks. He actually a natural at the villian role cause he a real G imo hes not faking the funk thats how he really feels the nice him is the fake him that he puts on for the cameras.

If was managing him ill let him loose its the perfect timing, you already in the door they cant keep you out now.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
        he can I see why not, he should embrace it 100% and become this piece of **** dude that disrespects fighters, thier wives and family, floss his cash and everything, beat another 154 fighter so he could get a ko knockout again and than go fight GGG and if he wins, he could milk it for easy 20 million dollar checks. He actually a natural at the villian role cause he a real G imo hes not faking the funk thats how he really feels the nice him is the fake him that he puts on for the cameras.

If was managing him ill let him loose its the perfect timing, you already in the door they cant keep you out now.
        Floyd waited til he got that big fight tho. Charlo would look like an idiot if he talked all that shlt then gets ko cold by gg or canelo

Comment

Both Charlo brothers are arrogant *******s, but in a good way. They don't do a lot of talking on social media and don't try to be friendly with certain media members. Especially a certain female media member who a lot of fighters kiss up to. Like the one that got KO'd tonight. Imma just say there's been a lot of hate geared towards the Charlo brothers and they just sat back and took it. I like J-Rock but I'm happy for Jermall too.

Comment

I was thinking rhe same exact thing. Now's his chance to become a star. Broner did it and gained much from it. Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
              I was thinking rhe same exact thing. Now's his chance to become a star. Broner did it and gained much from it. Why not?
              I think it can definitely be done. Besides, Charlo, the villain, vs GGG, the good boy? Not too shabby. Charlo the villain vs Opie Taylor? Not bad either. I could see major ratings there. Plus in either fight, both guys can hit. Very exciting...

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                I think it can definitely be done. Besides, Charlo, the villain, vs GGG, the good boy? Not too shabby. Charlo the villain vs Opie Taylor? Not bad either. I could see major ratings there. Plus in either fight, both guys can hit. Very exciting...
                Yeah, I wonder if his camp is talking about this.

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
                  Yeah, I wonder if his camp is talking about this.
                  As Mayweather proved, the villain angle does make money. Of course, I have to give credit to Ty Cobb as well. And even, Ric Flair. Haha.

Comment

But is the Charlos ducking Andrade? He's been barking at them for quite a while...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Man...

..,you get to talk a little after that.
                      Do the stanky leg

Comment

Working...
                      X