No announcement yet.

Federal Judge Orders Hearing in Donald Trump Child Rape Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    I tried to find it yesterday but had no luck and decided to give up, because I didnt think it was a good idea to google 13 year old girl over and over.
    So I was correct you'd not provide the pic.

All to easy.

Maybe you should learn from this and not glom on to any stories you wish to be true and instead do your research before mindlessly parroting bs claims....

You can't just attack a source because you don't like the story.
    Oh the irony.

Here you stand making up claims about people you don't like, and when asked for proof you admit there is none to be found!!!!

You don't need to believe me, Trumps lawyer has to show up for court in a few days. The media will be covering it soon enough.

Your denial doesn't change the fact that this is going to happen, and trump is going to be exposed as a pedo.
    Of course we don't believe you, you failed to prove your claims when asked!!!

We shall see, but I'd wager this case is just like your claims, nothing of substance there when it's time to provide actual proof.

Comment

Quite from the witness.

I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein were advised that she was 13 years old.

I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

I am coming forward to swear to the truthfulness of the physical and sexual abuse that I personally witnessed of minor females at the hands of Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein . . . I swear to these facts under the penalty for perjury even though I fully understand that the life of myself and my family is now in grave danger.

Comment

Quite from the witness.

link?

Comment

Quite from the witness.
          you lost your credibility when u called rape victims whores

beach

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            huffington post is credible to you????
            you just exposed who u are bill clinton... got cha!
            Originally posted by Hype job View Post

link?
            Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            you lost your credibility when u called rape victims whores

beach
            You don't need a source or credibility. It's the same fcking quote no matter where you look because it's directly from the victim and witness.

Jesus Christ you right wingers are dumber than dog ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Right. Bill Clinton and billionaire pedo Jeffrey Epstein hosted the party where the rape allegedly occurred.
              ... it's a funny country you live in...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... it's a funny country you live in...
                This rot is happening worldwide.

What country do you live in? I bet I can find at least one example of one of your politicians engaging in sexual misconduct.

Comment

Quite from the witness.
                  So what?!?!

Anyone can make claims. I could claim you're a necrophiliac and I'd witnessed you screwing dead people. Does that make it true by default?

The fact is no prosecutor picked this case up. There are no charges filed. It's either a money grab or a DNC smear campaign, or both.

If there was evidence he'd be facing charges.

Comment

Jesus Christ you right wingers are dumber than dog ****.
                    The right wingers aren't the one who alluded to a picture of Trump and this girl, then had to admit they couldn't offer up the pic when asked to source their claim.

That would be you.

Does that fall under irony or hubris?

Comment

Damn,Casey Anthony's lawyer just joined the prosecution team. This **** is about to pop off.

How quick before Trump just pays her off? Epstein has been paying off victims for years.

Comment

Working...
                      X