No announcement yet.

Suffering from depression

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    A teenager who has no real life experiences, I don't respect that kind of "depression", anxiety, or suicidal tendencies that arise from it.
    that's a pretty stupid way of thinking.

their form of depression and anxiety could be 3x as bad as the one you experienced but you don't respect it because they weren't around gun shots and loud bangs?

people in the hood hear gunshots all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      What I said to you didn't come from a bad place. I'm just being real. Stop being a WAB (weak ass bitch) and pull it together. Everyone has tough times. It's about finding that motivation and ambition. Be a man and exude that aura of an ambitious mother****er. We are vibrational beings -- what you put out is what you get back. When I go outside and do roadwork like a G and shadowbox with absolute dedication and not an ounce of hesitation because I know myself and that aura I exude attracts random women who catcall me, compliment me, and give me dap. People admire strength. All humans admire balls.

What is your biggest "Why?" Ask yourself "Why am I doing this? For what?"

Find what your "why" is and live life my friend. Life is too short to mope.
      You're a fucking idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        You're a fucking idiot.
        At least I'm not a whining like a female.

Comment

At least I'm not a whining like a female.
          You stupid fucking ****. Go fuck yourself.

Comment

Depression is for chumps. Kiss my ass, you big babies. F*** your pity party.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
              I went through something similar to depression recently and found these steps helped.

1. Force yourself to the gym everyday (or something similarly productive)
              2. Eat clean, drink water
              3. Stop beating your meat
              4. Delete social media and other useless time sinks
              5. Stop drinking or taking drugs

These should be goals you should aim for, but start small. Try and have just one day of eating great, or doing a small run at the gym on your first day, for example.

The most important thing however is sorting out the HUGE parts of your life that are getting you down. Terrible job? Quit it if you can, it beats wanting to kill yourself. C*nt of a girlfriend? Get rid of her. Being lonely beats wanting to kill yourself. Meditation or writing down your thoughts is also a great way to feel better. If you're feeling directionless or disillusioned then having a real hard think about stuff can be useful. Be sure to remind yourself of the positives of your life, and the ways you have value to both yourself and others. Also, be sure to keep in mind that life truly is just a ride and you can choose to live it any way you want so try not to get bogged down in doing things just because it's socially expected of you.
              Great post bro

Comment

Depression is for chumps. Kiss my ass, you big babies. F*** your pity party.
                You obviously don't know what you're talking about. You've never delt with it. Otherwise you would be more understanding. You can't even begin to imagine the intense pain that he's been going through, yet you talk down to him. You can't talk.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  You obviously don't know what you're talking about. You've never delt with it. Otherwise you would be more understanding. You can't even begin to imagine the intense pain that he's been going through, yet you talk down to him. You can't talk.
                  I'm glad that bastard is depressed. **** him.

Comment

I'm glad that bastard is depressed. **** him.
                    Lmao, you as cold as ice

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                      that's a pretty stupid way of thinking.

their form of depression and anxiety could be 3x as bad as the one you experienced but you don't respect it because they weren't around gun shots and loud bangs?

people in the hood hear gunshots all the time.

It's actually not and I don't apologize for it. You are too young to be excused to be overwhelmed by problems of any sort and you haven't matured, nor learned to deal with issues as an adult.

Sympathizing is as SJW-esque as you can get. I have zero sympathy for someone who still lives with their parents and doesn't have to pay bills and acts like their world is ending. It's laughable and pathetic. Literally everything I could ever be "depressed" about between the ages of 12-22 is a complete non issue/factor right now in life. They don't know real struggle.

And yes, there are exceptions, we are talking about your average youth here though not some kid on the streets in a literal sense who was robbed of his childhood, so don't raise such instances as an example of anything relevant here.

Comment

Working...
                      X