Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Feels Bad For Khan: He Was Basically Used As An Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport, who handles IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-0, 25KOs), felt Amir Khan (31-4, 19KOs), made a career mistake last Saturday night.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Hearn was quite decent with his comments here...

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      It's called taking a risk, Eddie. Putting your big boy pants on and daring to be great. I wouldn't expect a British coward or the masses that fellate Gennady Golovkin to understand that.
      No. my friend...It's called stupidity of th e highest degree.

Comment

all you guys complaining lol he got paid 13 mil and took his chance...hes a pro fighter wanted the opportunity got koed....it is what it is

Comment

Eddie Hearn has no feelings
          Last edited by The King25; 05-09-2016, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by todaline View Post
            It's called being stupid, not because he went up 8lbs but because, in his desire to run as fast and far away from Brook, he took a fight he KNEW he would lose by brutal KO, and then tell us how big his balls are. He and us all know that he'd rather be decapitated by any fighter NOT from the UK (especially Brook) than lose to a domestic fighter and lose that "best from the UK" aura he delusions himself with. I've seen many delusional fighters, but none reach the heights of Khan. I guess we should all blame Prescott for that, as Khan is still feeling the effects of that KO.
            Yes I mentioned in a post yesterday...basically Khan took a fight against a bigger more dangerous fighter knowing 99.9% he would get KO'ed and he took the just because he didn't want to lose to another domestic fighter in brook....that's foolish,idiotic and downright dangerous and now from what I see Khan after that knockout his career is finished .....look what happened after Hatton was koed after the pacquaio fight...... With Amir khans Ko you don't see many knock outs where the fighters eyes are wide open but ur body is motionless .....that's a serious blow to the brain

Comment

The richest opponent/b-side of 2016 so far.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
                No. my friend...It's called stupidity of th e highest degree.
                To be fair his stupidity made him $13 million dollars richer.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  To be fair his stupidity made him $13 million dollars richer.
                  Yeah...Bc getting your brain short circuited to the degree you look comatose while lying on the canvas is the best trade-off one could ever imagine. We live in an age of concussions & irreversible brain and body damage & I guess u guys consider that a bold ANNND smart move. ... To each his own.

If nothing else for mayweather and all his BS. At least the philosophy is to absorb as little punishment as poss. Do you honestly think we will see a Floyd vs Golovkin fight Even if it would earn another 100 mill??

Comment

Wasn't Hearn trying to use him as an opponent for Brook to?

Still think it was stupid of Khan to not fight Brook for more money + a better chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                      Yes I mentioned in a post yesterday...basically Khan took a fight against a bigger more dangerous fighter knowing 99.9% he would get KO'ed and he took the just because he didn't want to lose to another domestic fighter in brook....that's foolish,idiotic and downright dangerous and now from what I see Khan after that knockout his career is finished .....look what happened after Hatton was koed after the pacquaio fight...... With Amir khans Ko you don't see many knock outs where the fighters eyes are wide open but ur body is motionless .....that's a serious blow to the brain
                      These are both good posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X