Scott Quigg Vs Carl Frampton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Quigg Vs Carl Frampton

Scott Quigg Vs Carl Frampton 27th February 2016 Manchester

This is an interesting fight for sure, there has been a lot of talking from both sides but the contracts were signed.. And it's game on at last

So here's the question, who takes this one?

Check out the link below.

Behind The Ropes

http://youtu.be/Rjmo0Gx0Dmw

The Face Off

http://youtu.be/9cV9fKLEHdg

http://www.matchroomboxing.com/news/...y-unification/
    Scott Quigg to win by TKO
    21.17%
    Carl Frampton to win by TKO
    20.44%
    Scot Quigg to win on points
    6.57%
    Carl Frampton to win on points
    45.26%
    Hearn to make a mint, And the fight doesn't match up to the hype!
    6.57%
    Last edited by typeone; 02-26-2016, 02:01 AM.

Frampton, most likely.

But when he beat Kiko the second time there was a point in that fight where he seemed hurt to the body and that is an area Quigg really needs to target if he has a chance to win this fight IMO.

I wouldn't rule out Quigg but Frampton should have the extra class to get the job done. But the longer the fight goes the better for Quigg.

Comment

Great news!!

Couldnt see anything in the Sky article, but is there any news about when tickets go on sale?

Might be worth a trip, atmosphere will be electric.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Great news!!

Couldnt see anything in the Sky article, but is there any news about when tickets go on sale?

Might be worth a trip, atmosphere will be electric.
        They have said they will give the tickets dates by the end of the month..

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by typeone View Post
          They have said they will give the tickets dates by the end of the month..

Hope this helps
          Cheers mate. Prob be difficult to get tickets, and not excited enough to pay through my ass for tout prices, but will give it a go if i can get some mates excited for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Cheers mate. Prob be difficult to get tickets, and not excited enough to pay through my ass for tout prices, but will give it a go if i can get some mates excited for it.
            It's well worth ago, The atmosphere will be great be cracking oooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
              Frampton, most likely.

But when he beat Kiko the second time there was a point in that fight where he seemed hurt to the body and that is an area Quigg really needs to target if he has a chance to win this fight IMO.

I wouldn't rule out Quigg but Frampton should have the extra class to get the job done. But the longer the fight goes the better for Quigg.
              I have got to be honest I'm struggling to call it right now. The thing that makes this fight so interesting is both fighters really want it big time, They both believe they are the better man and both have a real sting in there tail.. My thinking is that this is a real 50/50 pick erm fight... The fans are going to be a winner with this one, I just hope they have good under cards just to put the icing on the cake.

Come on Hearn

Comment

Before Framptons fight in the USA pretty much everyone was picking an easy win.

I think this fight will be a lot closer than most think.
                Frampton is the favourite and rightly so but Quigg shouldn't be written off.

I might have punt on Quigg depending on the odds.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Before Framptons fight in the USA pretty much everyone was picking an easy win.

I think this fight will be a lot closer than most think.
                  Frampton is the favourite and rightly so but Quigg shouldn't be written off.

I might have punt on Quigg depending on the odds.
                  He was excited, wanted to impress and got his azz sat down, he wasn't even hurt, flash knockdowns. Not to mention the kid he fought was no bum. People are actually suggesting Carl has a glass chin, I mean I know a thing or two about those and Frampton is far from it.

Carl will systematically beat down Quigg for a late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    He was excited, wanted to impress and got his azz sat down, he wasn't even hurt, flash knockdowns. Not to mention the kid he fought was no bum. People are actually suggesting Carl has a glass chin, I mean I know a thing or two about those and Frampton is far from it.

Carl will systematically beat down Quigg for a late stoppage.
                    I saw that too. absolutely ridiculous.

I doubt either will get stopped. Quigg is the bigger puncher, but Frampton the better and sharper boxer.

Quigg is tough man, but I feel his skills will suffer vs Frampton and Carl will take it on points in a close fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X