Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Jirov the most exciting Eastern European fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Body punching is an integral part of boxing excitement, it opens things up. But I think in young Ali's case it can be overlooked due to his incredible speed and combo's. That said, I still don't find him one of the most exciting fighters but he had many more great moments than today's boring monstrosities at heavyweight.
    Ali's most exiting fights happens to be some of the most exiting fights of all time and that was 'old' Ali. His fights with Foreman and Frazier III had excessive clinching and less than a handful of bodyshots. I know you don't think these fights are boring so might we conclude that your thesis does not hold?

Comment

I dig Darch. He always goes for the knockout. I've been watching him for years and never felt cheated watching him fight.

Comment

Vaseline who? Thread starter must be a James Phoney fanboy

Comment

Originally posted by Saint G Groves View Post
          Vaseline who? Thread starter must be a James Phoney fanboy
          Saint G Groves must be 12 years old to come up with something as witty as "Vaseline" and "James Phoney".

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko is my favorite heavyweight of all time.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Boy, young Ali sure was boring!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                Wladimir Klitschko is my favorite heavyweight of all time.

Mine too!!

Whats good Run?

Comment

Think about the more mobile 6'6 versions of Wlad with the lategreat Emmanuel...........he'd give Ali some ****. End of story.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    Think about the more mobile 6'6 versions of Wlad with the lategreat Emmanuel...........he'd give Ali some ****. End of story.
                    He could barely hit Haye and you thnk he's gonna hit Ali?

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                      Trust me. It's his face. He has that mechanic that will try and swindle you, look to him.

Would you trust this man?

I swear his face reminds me of that "Joe Camel" (from like the 90s) from Camel cigarettes.

Comment

Working...
                      X