Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some posters HATE certain fighters so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do some posters HATE certain fighters so much?

Most fighters out there have got people who "dislike" them, there are certain fighters I "dislike"

But there are people out there who literally HATE certain fighters, to the extent where they will post abuse, mockery or general negative comments, every time that fighter is mentioned, without fail.

What is it about boxing that it attracts this element?

I've wondered that my self, I often wonder how can people hate a humble non trash talking guys like PAC, or golovkin . But I've come to the conclusion that who they actually hate is their fans , fans fight online wars with fans of other fighters.

Comment

Bushbaby is sick in the head,The guy needs help.

Comment

Some people live vicariously through their favourite fighters, and take everything directed at them personally, or like they are the personal assistant of that fighter.

It's just an endless cycle of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
          In some instances, it has to do with their fans.

I don't really hate Floyd Mayweather, but I often see his fans like Big Dunn, LarryX, ShoulderRoll, IMDAZED, and others bashing the Klitschkos. So when I ridicule Floyd, it's just a little payback.
          You basically beat me to it as I was posting bro lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
            Some people live vicariously through their favourite fighters, and take everything directed at them personally, or like they are the personal assistant of that fighter.

It's just an endless cycle of stupidity.
            Green for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              In some instances, it has to do with their fans.

I don't really hate Floyd Mayweather, but I often see his fans like Big Dunn, LarryX, ShoulderRoll, IMDAZED, and others bashing the Klitschkos. So when I ridicule Floyd, it's just a little payback.
              When have you ever seen me ridicule Wladimir Klitscko? And if you think threads about Floyd get me back then all I can say is...

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                When have you ever seen me ridicule Wladimir Klitscko? And if you think threads about Floyd get me back then all I can say is...
                Yea, I was about to say that I've never seen IMDAZED clown Wladimir. I've also seen you criticize Floyd. You're a good person.

Comment

I hate Floyd/Broner fans more than I hate the fighters themselves. I still consider myself a fan of Floyd.... but I can't openly support him on this board. Not with al the little agendas and lameness displayed by his fanbase.

The worst case is obviously Bushbaby and his hate for Canelo.... it has consumed him

Comment

It's an easy question to answer really, just ask yourself why you hate some fighters. I don't care who you are, EVERYONE on this board hates one fighter or another. If you don't, you're lying out your arse. I'm guilty of it too.

Comment

Working...
                    X