No announcement yet.

James Toney OPEN TRAINING VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Toney OPEN TRAINING VIDEO

Wow.. he looks like crap. I bet I'd knock him the **** out flat without much training.

Comment

Looks like Toney is preparing to fight one of the K2 bros.

Comment

Toney looked like he was about to punch Lebedev's manager or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          Wow.. he looks like crap. I bet I'd knock him the **** out flat without much training.
          of course

keyboard warriors all would beat pro fighters if they decided to !

Comment

Fatty needs to get off the quick-fix, easy gratification of weight lifting, to make his arms look bigger. And do some hardcore cardio interval training, and watch his love handles disappear just like that.

I wish the Klitschko's would give him that one shot, and put his lights out or give him the beating of his life. The ignorance & arrogance he displays is disgusting.

Comment

Does anyone like you?

Comment

Originally posted by trukk08 View Post
                Does anyone like you?
                Don't know about that but I do know for a FACT you woudn't like me in real life when I lay you flat out with a single jab, punk.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
                  of course

keyboard warriors all would beat pro fighters if they decided to !
                  I've found that watching training videos can reveal a lot about how good, bad or medicre a training camp is going. And I agree with Bombs; Toney does like crap. He's slow, lethargic looking, lacks any intensity and looks to be hitting the weights a little too hard..

Comment

look at this guy saying he can ko a pro fighter ..... gotta love the internet.

Comment

Working...
                    X