Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really serious issue need advice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** that bro. Put him on the spot see how he reacts.

Comment

press the red button in ur sig
      for real tho i would call the police tbh

Comment

****ed up...

You need to report it to the proper authorities

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Ask her to find out what kind of cream he is putting on her vagina because it could be what is causing the irritation in the first place. Then confront the dad if he is using the wrong kind of cream and tell him to use something gentler that wont cause irritation.
          I think this guy is onto something.

I think you need to find out who evi is or narrow it down. Is this someone she goes to school or does some event with or is evi a stuffed animal or the school pet or something.

I think once you figure that out what to do become clear.

Comment

First find out who Evi is . Is she a school classmate? If she goes to the school as her report it to the principal if you yourself don't want to report it. You gotta find out her last name so you could accurately report it to the child services imo

Comment

Talk to the father?

I don't know. That's ****ed up.

Comment

I wouldn't do anything because it's the chitchat of a 7 year old lol.

Next thing she's gonna tell me she saw a unicorn eat a dog.

Evi could be a grown woman. Her "dad" could be her husband or her doctor, she could have been describing something she saw on tv, or at the hospital or the internet or who knows what the **** else.

Point is i'm not going to stress about what a seven year old said or said she heard about someone I don't know.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-22-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

this is really serious... you need to involve proper authorities here.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    Ok no trolling or ****ing around this time.

My brother has a 7 year old daughter and tonight, aprox 2 hours ago he told me his daughter said this to him.

"Evi told me when she has a sore vagina hr dad rubs cream on it and puts it in his mouth and she thinks thats disgusting"

thats word for word as he told me.

So he asked me what to do and I honestly dont know.

He doesn't know Evi or her dad.

what would you do ?
                    Gimme his address... I know what to do... I know how to take out that trash....

Comment

7 year old daughter of ur brother knows the word “sore vagina”? Thats even weirder

And how did ur brother and his daughter come to that conversation?

Thats even weirder

Comment

Working...
                      X