No announcement yet.

Rigo Was Very Dirty, Still Got Owned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigo Was Very Dirty, Still Got Owned

So we all saw Rigo drop way below the waist line, and we all saw him clinch, as well as lock Loma's arms with his elbows, so I won't mention this because it was way too obvious, and somehow tolerated for 5 rounds until the point deduction... It was dirty and illegal in itself, and if you think different than you must be a Ward lover, in which case I don't even care because you people have zero respect for actual Boxing rules...

Now, here are some less evident moves Rigo tried to use...

Towards beginning of the 2nd Round, Rigo clinched Loma, led him back to the ropes, and upon releasing the clinch, he tried to throw an elbow uppercut that barely missed. That is dirty as ****, and could easily lead to a split eyebrow with a ton of bleeding:

Closer to the end of the 2nd Round, Rigo tried to do what nearly got him him a DQ in his last fight... Holding whe neck with one hand and punching with the other:

And for all the saltys crying about the punch Loma threw after the bell, here is why it happened.At the end of 5th Round, Rigo got Loma in a headlock, walked him through half the ring, and then yanked his neck, which could lead to very severe injury... For that Loma punched him in return.

Here is the headlock and neck pull:

So here is Loma responding to Rigo's dirty BS, and Rigo hits the ref in return like a real Pro:

Last edited by Vlad_; 12-11-2017, 02:48 PM.

I dont know how you can have so much hate in your heart for another grown ass man. its highly suspect & I could never have another man on my mind as much as you do. All ive seen you post is hate the past 24 hours

Comment

It was honestly a pathetic performance after how much **** he talked. He didnt actually want to fight once he got a piece of lomachenko. He knew he was in over his head and tried spoiling tactics and still failed. Then straight quit because he was discouraged. One of the most pathetic performances ive ever seen from a high level fighter. He should have atleast taken the beating he was about to recieve but quit so that wouldnt happen.

Comment

Originally posted by NoMasChenko View Post
        I dont know how you can have so much hate in your heart for another grown ass man. its highly suspect & I could never have another man on my mind as much as you do. All ive seen you post is hate the past 24 hours
        There is no hate. Calling out a dirty fighter is just that. I am not biased. I had nothing against Rigo before the fight, and I am not a Loma fanboy either. Go ahead, all my posts are available to the public so you can go check them all out...

I am just trying to share facts with people so they can make their own conclusions... It took a whole of 15 minutes from my day, far from 24 hours.

You on the other hand just joined and every single one of your posts is regarding the Loma and Rigo fight, so go troll elsewhere...

Comment

Damn even andre ward doesnt throw blatant elbows like this lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            I am just trying to share facts with people so they can make their own conclusions... It took a whole of 15 minutes from my day...

You on the other hand just joined and every single one of your posts is regarding the Loma and Rigo fight, so go troll elsewhere...
            It's a hot topic and i'm joining in. Thanks for preeing my post history too.

Would be great if you could quote some of my "trolls". There aren't any..

It definitely took you more than 15 minutes to put this together. Let people make their conclusions , stop enforcing this loma v rigo BS. You're literally trying your best to emasculate another grown man online with this one.

Comment

Hey Willis! ''Can I do this as usual as with all my fights? I like to pull and tug out and force my head into others, just watch my fights. I even do it when the ref comes to break. I like to extend my arms out to make it seem like I'm the victim. I mean, you could just warn Rigo that regular clinching that you will deduct points, but because he's way smaller anyways, I still feel the need to escape hardcore against a smaller guy, I mean, doing so wouldn't seem like an advantage..'' - Loma

''uhhh, no. I wouldnt really separate you two, Bob told me...'' - Willis

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                Hey Willis! ''Can I do this as usual as with all my fights? I like to pull and tug out and force my head into others, just watch my fights. I even do it when the ref comes to break. I like to extend my arms out to make it seem like I'm the victim. I mean, you could just warn Rigo that regular clinching that you will deduct points, but because he's way smaller anyways, I still feel the need to escape hardcore against a smaller guy, I mean, doing so wouldn't seem like an advantage..'' - Loma

''uhhh, no. I wouldnt really separate you two, Bob told me...'' - Willis

And all the while ZERO mention of the fact that Rigo actually locks people's hands with his elbows, which is dirty as ****... But crying when Loma is willing to respond to Rigo's dirty style by being dirty himself. I don't even understand why you removed me from ignore. Go have them air bubbles in your brain looked at...

Comment

Here is the headlock and neck pull:

So here is Loma responding to Rigo's dirty BS, and Rigo hits the ref in return like a real Pro:

It looks like Rigo also either did or tried to elbow loma in the sided at the end of that

Comment

And all the while ZERO mention of the fact that Rigo actually locks people's hands with his elbows, which is dirty as ****... But crying when Loma is willing to respond to Rigo's dirty style by being dirty himself. I don't even understand why you removed me from ignore. Go have them air bubbles in your brain looked at...
                    I see you're clearly the poison toxin of this forum . your Avi and username match up.

Comment

Working...
                    X