Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poor Canelo, he's got nowhere to hide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure he's got somewhere to hide: 155 like he's been doing. He can call anybody he wants, and they'll gladly take the payday. Mexican fans will buy his fights regardless of who he fights. He doesn't have to fight the best in either division to be called "the A side", "the cash cow", etc. He just has to sell PPV units.

This is A side business

Comment

****, canelo is the king of hiding....i thought he'd have more pride and dignity than surrendering his belt and dropping down in weight to avoid GGG, most pathetic thing i've ever seen from a so called "fighter"....

Comment

Who the fck is this Charlo? How many PPV's has he sold?

Canelo fears nobody. Triple Flop aka Mr. 97K PPV Buys ducked him at 155, yet that bum wants to fight small Manny? LMFAO.

FOH with that shyt. Charlo? Who the fck is this bum? I'll fight him and beat his ass in less than 5 rounds. Believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
          HIDE??? he has already faced better fighters in his career

Only two, Floyd and Cotto, and Floyd schooled him and Cotto almost won that fight as a shot and over the hill fighter.

Charlo would ruin him and Golovkin has him shook for a reason. Canelo knows Golovkin would eat him alive.

Comment

looks like the real deal? He just beat a guy whos beaten literally nobody lol

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
              Canelo will go the easy route and fight GGG.
              I hope so.. Then I hope Charlo fights the winner. Charlo is probably a way tougher fight for GGG anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                looks like the real deal? He just beat a guy whos beaten literally nobody lol
                Hey, pal, that's literally GGG whole resume... I'm a GGG fan but you can't knock other people's wins and mention GGG at the same time, he's literally beaten nobody himself. That may not be his fault but it's the truth!

Comment

I dunno, this Charlo was getting caught with right hands and although Williams didnt cause him problems, a Canelo right hand definitely will. I think Canelo beats both of them at 154 but it is very risky and I feel he'll look for a Cotto rematch (thnk he didnt deserve the decision anyway) and then probably low ball Saunders for a fight and round off 2017, all the while mentioning GGG to get some headlines.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    Hey, pal, that's literally GGG whole resume... I'm a GGG fan but you can't knock other people's wins and mention GGG at the same time, he's literally beaten nobody himself. That may not be his fault but it's the truth!
                    ggg beat guys who were champions, former champions, guys who were robbed of the lineal title, etc...williams didn't even have a resume on par with dominic wade or willie monroe yet people on here were saying it was a great win for charlo so its a little confusing.

Comment

The offer is there for Golovkin all he has to do is accept.

Comment

Working...
                      X