No announcement yet.

Joshua vs Wilder will be a mega fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua vs Wilder will be a mega fight

They need another year or so to build both guys up a bit but man this fight is gonna be huge for boxing. Wilder is getting better, he's athletic and that jab is like a hammer. He needs to fix some flaws like pulling strait back with his hands down but I see improvement little by little.

Joshua seems to be a stud but also has some small flaws and only has like 16 fights but continues to up the competition at a decent pace and if he fights Stiverne he can match Wilders best win in only 17 fights.

Both guys have the look and attitudes to build a huge fight in the UK next year and probably sell like 40,000 tickets.. I can't wait, I hope neither slips up before they meet, I doubt they will, heavyweight is so top heavy, I don't see anyone knocking them off.

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    They need another year or so to build both guys up a bit but man this fight is gonna be huge for boxing. Wilder is getting better, he's athletic and that jab is like a hammer. He needs to fix some flaws like pulling strait back with his hands down but I see improvement little by little.

Joshua seems to be a stud but also has some small flaws and only has like 16 fights but continues to up the competition at a decent pace and if he fights Stiverne he can match Wilders best win in only 17 fights.

Both guys have the look and attitudes to build a huge fight in the UK next year and probably sell like 40,000 tickets.. I can't wait, I hope neither slips up before they meet, I doubt they will, heavyweight is so top heavy, I don't see anyone knocking them off.
    Close fight to be quite honest. Joshua probably wins, but if Wilder dare lands a right on Joshua's face... Lights out

Comment

It's possibly the best HW fight out there right now. But it's unlikely either side will want to make it just now, but maybe in a year or so.

Comment

We used to call stuff like that a "heavyweight title fight". I don't know how the 'mega' comes into play.

Comment

Working...
        X