• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yannick Bolasie - alright but injured
    Kevin Mirallas - rubbish
    Aaron Lennon - rubbish
    Nikola Vlasic - who knows?
    Ademola Lookman - promising but years off his prime

Linked with Keita Balde, Yacine Brahimi and Andriy Yarmolenko in the summer but decided even more central players were needed...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
      Piss poor Super Sunday tbh
      Not even bothered to watch a minute of either game.

Took the piss there Sky with that shite tbh.

Comment

• Renato Sanchez really just blatant kick someone in the nads?

Comment

• Originally posted by WıLL View Post
          Yannick Bolasie - alright but injured
          Kevin Mirallas - rubbish
          Aaron Lennon - rubbish
          Nikola Vlasic - who knows?
          Ademola Lookman - promising but years off his prime

Linked with Keita Balde, Yacine Brahimi and Andriy Yarmolenko in the summer but decided even more central players were needed...
          I like that Yarmolenko. Never got his move to a decent European club though. There must be something scouts don't like in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Not even bothered to watch a minute of either game.

Took the piss there Sky with that shite tbh.
            I think the money should be split evenly but not necessarily the coverage. It should be based on the best supported teams which is basically the top 6.

That coverage is a bit PC tbh.

West Brom point blank shouldn't be on t,v ever, regardless. Either should Burnley.

Burnley beating Chelsea 3-2 is likely to be the only entertaining they're involved in until now and the inevitable nuclear apocalypse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              I like that Yarmolenko. Never got his move to a decent European club though. There must be something scouts don't like in him.
              He went to Borussia Dortmund couple days after Dembele went to Barca.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

Let's take a moment to remember when Chelsea denied Liverpool the title.

My only regret from that day is that we could get the job done with even less possession and less attempts on goal. The ideal would have been 1 shot on target and 3% possession. Or maybe no attempts on goal and a sweet OG.

Was listening to 606 yesterday. A London-based Liverpool fan rang in and wanted Klopp sacked and Steven Gerrard as manager.

Their hero-worship of toilet-brush head is incredible. Especially as he tried to go to Chelsea.
                the cheek of a Chelsea fan questioning our love for Gerrard when you lot idolise a player who wasn't one tenth of the player Gerrard was in Fat Frank, ****in ridiculous mate. Yeah he tried to go Chelsea, till he saw sense and told them to **** off. Put it this way, if Lamaprd and Terry were in Gerrards shoes at Liverpool you think they'd end up staying? Would they ****s. Easier to be loyal when you're on 200k a week and buying trophies left right and centre.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                  Problem with Liverpool is they haven't addressed the defence, their biggest weakness.

Should have sold Coutinho and got at least 2 top class defenders.
                  Don't think we'll get anywhere near an offer that high for Phil again. I agree we should have sold him and bought a pair of centre backs and a CM in. We're ****ing awful at the back but goddamn we've surely got the worst central midfield in any of the top half sides. Wijnaldum is absolute dog ****e, and the most blatant hider I've ever seen on a football field. He makes Hendo look brave when it comes to wanting the ball ffs and I thought Hendo was the biggest coward we've ever had in our midfield. None of them want the ball apart from Emre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    the cheek of a Chelsea fan questioning our love for Gerrard when you lot idolise a player who wasn't one tenth of the player Gerrard was in Fat Frank, ****in ridiculous mate. Yeah he tried to go Chelsea, till he saw sense and told them to **** off. Put it this way, if Lamaprd and Terry were in Gerrards shoes at Liverpool you think they'd end up staying? Would they ****s. Easier to be loyal when you're on 200k a week and buying trophies left right and centre.
                    Honestly, do you reckon Jamie Carragher thinks Stevie Meee is a complete ****?

That is the million dollar question.

Carragher's alright. Even his uncle went through Terry's Mum.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      c'mon.... messi still own it, atleast withold that statement until next year where messi fail in another international final.
                      He's a yank, they don't rate footballing ability. The only thing they use to judge a player is how much of an "athlete" they are.

Dybala will never be even half the player Messi is, nor will there ever be a period of time when Dybala is the better player of the two whilst they are both still playing, that's a FACT from my great self.

Comment

Working...
                      X