Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC Code and fans: Do you guys hate Arum for making him an undercard throwback star?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their doesnt seem to be any love lost between Arum and Pac after all this time they have spent together. If pac wasnt soo much a sheila he would have the balls to make it on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Their doesnt seem to be any love lost between Arum and Pac after all this time they have spent together. If pac wasnt soo much a sheila he would have the balls to make it on his own.
      Manny Pacquiao must have some weak advisors and I'm not talking about Freddie Roach!

Manny is a Senator in his country. A Senator in the Philippines is a much more powerful position than a Senator in the US (as opposed to a US Senator in the USA). He is a national hero!

There are 103.3 million Filipinos as of 2016 and I am only taking about the Islands.

The Bob Father is definitely letting his heritage get the best of him.

There are less than 25 million Australians. Do the math!

The only thing i can think of is that the Bob Father has got some good dirt on the Pac man!

I would have left that JB in a New York minute!
      Last edited by TJ highway; 02-15-2018, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Lol SugarKainehook/MirkoTrollCop creating another account and the same stupid threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
          Yeah but what if Arum literally just gives him a bag of coins.

Hahaha... I wouldn't be surprised. Arum is one shady guy!

Comment

Working...
          X