Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-28-2020, 10:13 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 12570 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,102.53
Total Points: 466,542.68
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, man! - Tony Trick-Pony Great memes. - Santa_ Respect Due. - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4truth View Post
I signed a recall petition last week and, though I doubt it succeeds, I felt somewhat better afterward. I've lived in California my whole life but lately I've been perusing Zillow for property in Nevada
The west is running out of places to run. The liberal plague has invaded AZ, NM, NV, and CO. Even Texas is starting to shift.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 10:14 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, man! - Tony Trick-Pony Great memes. - Santa_ Respect Due. - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungManRumble View Post
I don't know. I don't know that they're necessarily copying but just doing something similar due to being very liberal over here in the west. Not like there's much going on down there worth copying anyway. Being a vast unpopulated country you think we'd be able to deal with it better like NZ or Australia but I guess it's our proximity to the US that helped it spread more. Either way I'm fed up with all this nonsense and will probably strangle the next person to talk to me about covid or politics in person.
Are you close to Vancouver? How are things there, anything like Seattle, aside from the weather?
Old 10-28-2020, 10:27 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16150 Post(s)
Shadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,479.49
Total Points: 229,952.03
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat To celebrate Bidens win........ - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
When they said you couldn't water your lawn people were calling in and telling on their neighbors. I watered at 2am lol.
Damn original OG Karen's!
Shadoww702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 10:28 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16150 Post(s)
Shadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,479.49
Total Points: 229,952.03
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat To celebrate Bidens win........ - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
I'm ****ing sick of this.

The pandemic
The curve
Social distancing
Covid 19 outbreak!

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
No boxing!!!
Shadoww702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 11:25 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1735 Post(s)
YoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,406.23
Total Points: 137,279.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
Are you close to Vancouver? How are things there, anything like Seattle, aside from the weather?
Sort of. I live in a small town on Vancouver Island. Drive an hour to the ferry and hour and a half on the boat and you're in the city basically. I don't leave the island very often though. I don't really like Vancouver, it's full of junkies, bums, hipsters and violent Asian /east Indian gangs and other insufferable people. There's been a recent uptick in numbers they're calling the "2nd wave" so they're threatening lockdowns again and trying to regulate households to only have their 6 deemed safe circle over for holidays as I previously mentioned.

I'm not sure if there was any violence or rioting but wouldn't be surprised based on how stupid people are over there combined with the 2011 (also 1994 lol) Stanley cup riot embarrassment. Not sure if that's what you're asking either but I'm trying to cover all the bases.

To me this picture sums up Vancouver.

I mean it's a nice city and beautiful area but the people are garbage. Though it isn't too much different here I suppose. Even more natural beauty but a bunch of stupid racist rednecks or soccer mom types is what I'm dealing with. Also there are way too many homeless and addicts here for a town of like 22 thousand. They ship some of the worst 'rehabilitated' offenders here. Pedos and sex offenders and addicts flooding the streets because it's so cheap to live and a lot of social programs here for hard up people.

I don't know maybe I just don't like most humans anymore.
YoungManRumble is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 11:36 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungManRumble View Post
Sort of. I live in a small town on Vancouver Island. Drive an hour to the ferry and hour and a half on the boat and you're in the city basically. I don't leave the island very often though. I don't really like Vancouver, it's full of junkies, bums, hipsters and violent Asian /east Indian gangs and other insufferable people. There's been a recent uptick in numbers they're calling the "2nd wave" so they're threatening lockdowns again and trying to regulate households to only have their 6 deemed safe circle over for holidays as I previously mentioned.

I'm not sure if there was any violence or rioting but wouldn't be surprised based on how stupid people are over there combined with the 2011 (also 1994 lol) Stanley cup riot embarrassment. Not sure if that's what you're asking either but I'm trying to cover all the bases.

To me this picture sums up Vancouver.

I mean it's a nice city and beautiful area but the people are garbage. Though it isn't too much different here I suppose. Even more natural beauty but a bunch of stupid racist rednecks or soccer mom types is what I'm dealing with. Also there are way too many homeless and addicts here for a town of like 22 thousand. They ship some of the worst 'rehabilitated' offenders here. Pedos and sex offenders and addicts flooding the streets because it's so cheap to live and a lot of social programs here for hard up people.

I don't know maybe I just don't like most humans anymore.
Damn, I had no idea it was that bad. You would think homeless wouldn’t want to live in places like Vancouver, Seattle or Portland but they are everywhere out west. Probably because of all of the social assistance and tolerance from liberal mayors. I used to love Seattle, it’s a shame what happened to that beautiful city.
Old 10-28-2020, 11:39 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2640 Post(s)
BodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 88,746.35

Arresting people having holiday gatherings inside their own homes....Good luck with that shlt.
BodyBagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 06:58 AM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3181 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 169,004.95
Total Points: 200,560.17
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- I’m outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Y’all some damn clowns.

Gavin is a straight G. We need a hardcore leader to lead the dumbasses of the world.

He’s said fuk all of us and our bull sh t. But for our own good.

As opposed to our president that’s says fuk us for his own good.

Y’all all some hoes crying about some bitc h azz dinner and a fake azz holiday like xmas.

Y’all need to grow a pair.
Don Pichardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 09:10 AM #39
The Watcher

Quoted: 2699 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 189,030.07
Total Points: 277,334.25
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
Y’all some damn clowns.

Gavin is a straight G. We need a hardcore leader to lead the dumbasses of the world.

Y’all all some hoes crying about some bitc h azz dinner and a fake azz holiday like xmas.

You must be joking because I refuse to believe that someone could be this dumb.
STREET CLEANER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 10:01 AM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
Y’all some damn clowns.

Suddenly the lawyer picked up some southern slang. Since when?

Gavin is a clown. Another privileged a-hole who demands Californians do as he says and not as he does. Just like the Cuomo Klan having lavish parties in the Hamptons with no masks, while they have weddings raided and ban funerals.

Share This With Friends