Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-23-2019, 05:15 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
HitmanTommy will become famous soon enoughHitmanTommy will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,003.46
Exclamation Lennox denies Vitali's claim that his mom told him no rematch: I beat him at my worst

Fifty stitches were needed to repair the skin savagely ripped from around the challenger’s eye but the fact he was ahead on all three scorecards has forever pained Klitschko.

Even now, with the rather pressing job of being mayor in the political hotbed of Kiev, he still accuses Lewis of letting his MUM rule out a re-run of their titanic clash.

But Lewis laughed off the idea that he had Mrs Lewis in his corner and told SunSport: “That’s a funny image. I am the heavyweight champion of the world, he comes to meet me to discuss a rematch and my mum says no.

“Maybe he thinks she also told me off for being late for dinner and not tidying my room.

“I don’t know what it is like to be in his shoes. I think about it and I understand his point of view, he wants to be heavyweight champion of the world and he felt he was almost there.

“To me he was never almost there, just because he was winning the fight on points, you cannot saying you were going to win it, it’s a 12-round fight.

“No one ever gave him as much pressure as I gave him in those early rounds, he would have tired.

“If we had gone further, and his eye did not get cut, he would have lost the final rounds anyway.”

The British boxing icon said: “I am a slow starter and had been off for a year after Tyson.

“He caught me at the best possible time for him, he had been training for me, and I had been resting.

“They paid my original opponent Curt Johnson from Canada to step aside, they were smart getting me at that time.

“But still, at my worst and his best, I beat him.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by HitmanTommy; 01-23-2019 at 07:56 PM.
HitmanTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-23-2019, 05:23 PM #2
The Bronze Bomber

Quoted: 1712 Post(s)
Deontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,604.62
Total Points: 32,788.75
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps Beterbiev - wladavit LETS GO CHAMP - Brush My Hair You called it first! - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Holidays! - KOVALBOXER war one time - Santa_ Good luck champ! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

Of course his mum didn't force him to retire.

In reality it was Lennox who ran to his mum when Vitali was bullying him about a rematch.

"Don't worry son, I'll tell the media that I had to beg you to stop fighting. The blame will be placed on me and they'll never know you were afraid of Vitali."
Deontay Wilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 07:22 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5625 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 41,448.57
Total Points: 60,748.44
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

I saw the fight and rewatched it a few times. To me the eye cut is the only reason Lewis won. Lewis won fair and square because he cut Vitali's eye with legal punches. Had Vitali not been cut I am sure he would have won by KO within the next 1 to 3 rounds. Lewis was badly gassed and fading fast. Vitali was strong and coming on and hurting Lewis. I think Vitali would have KOed Lewis in a rematch. Lewis was much older and past prime and Vitali had an iron jaw that could take Lewis's best punches. Lewis could not take Vitali's best punches.
boliodogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 07:28 PM #4
Dr Steelhammer

Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
earl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 76,103.44
Total Points: 82,532.81
Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac Making us BS members proud - Versastyle 
Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest 
Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P 
Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero don't ever stop crushing boxing noobs with facts! - Krusher P4P #1 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

Obviously it's time for.....
earl-hickey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 07:30 PM #5
Dr Steelhammer

earl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond reputeearl-hickey has a reputation beyond repute
Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac Making us BS members proud - Versastyle 
Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest 
Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P 
Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero don't ever stop crushing boxing noobs with facts! - Krusher P4P #1 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis barely survived the 2nd round, he was badly hurt, holding on for dear life, wobbling everywhere and staggering around the ring like a drunk. Lewis was badly hurt several times in the fight and was getting outboxed, outworked, outmuscled and outlanded by Vitali.*

punches landed*

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

After the fight, Vitali intimidated the***** out of Lewis and made him look like a******.*

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 40 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his****** ass into retirement.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:31 PM #6
Dr Steelhammer

Vitali wasn't even in his prime yet.

Lewis was 37, not really that old for a HW.

Vitali is 40 and is still dominating. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.

Lewis said he was "at the peak of my powers" when he got his ass whooped by Vitali.

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement. FACT
Old 01-23-2019, 07:34 PM #7
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 11524 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 9,056.29
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 

Lewis should just be happy he got the W and be quiet about the whole thing.
Wise time to retire as he wouldn't have got lucky twice.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 07:35 PM #8
Dr Steelhammer

FACTS about Vitali Klitschko

- WBC Heavyweight Champion of the world

- All Time Great and Hall Of Famer

- Has never truly lost

- There is no blueprint to beat him

- He is unbeatable

- He is the most dominant fighter of all time

- He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced

- 45 have tried and 45 have been dominated

- Has never been behind on the scorecards at the end of a fight

- Has never been knocked down

- He is the most intimidating HW of all time

- Greatest heavyweight champ KO% of all time

- Only man ever to be world heavyweight champ in boxing and kickboxing

It's a shame that the 4 year layoff robbed him of a stronger resume. He was WBC and RING undisputed HW Champ when he retired in 2004. We never got to see his true prime. If Vitali had stayed healthy, he would've dominated the HW division from 2005-2008 and his resume would've been on par with Wladimir's great resume.

Vitali is 40 years old now. He came back after the 4 year layoff and is still dominating. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.

Vitali beats any HW from any era.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:36 PM #9
Dr Steelhammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Lewis should just be happy he got the W and be quiet about the whole thing.
Wise time to retire as he wouldn't have got lucky twice.
Lewis was happy he just KTFO all the American tramps for a decade.

It got hard for him when some physically superior euros arrived
Old 01-23-2019, 07:50 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
strykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 15,339.23
Death Row Records!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
I saw the fight and rewatched it a few times. To me the eye cut is the only reason Lewis won. Lewis won fair and square because he cut Vitali's eye with legal punches. Had Vitali not been cut I am sure he would have won by KO within the next 1 to 3 rounds. Lewis was badly gassed and fading fast. Vitali was strong and coming on and hurting Lewis. I think Vitali would have KOed Lewis in a rematch. Lewis was much older and past prime and Vitali had an iron jaw that could take Lewis's best punches. Lewis could not take Vitali's best punches.
Without the Cut it would have been a SD for Vitali. Lennox can say that he didn't train for this fight but it would still have been and L.

Just because Tyson took Douglas lightly and was too busy partying to care doesn't mean the L was any less a loss.
strykr619 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
beat, claim, denies, lennox, rematch:, told, vitali's, worst

User Tag List