No announcement yet.

Paulie Serving up ETHER to Mcgregor *VIDEO*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie Serving up ETHER to Mcgregor *VIDEO*

Last edited by Southpawology; 01-12-2019, 09:31 PM.

Paulie knows his boxing, he breaks it down very,very well

Comment

paulie can say all he wants, the conor that fought Mayweather will KNOCKOUT PAULIE COLD!

Comment

How boxingscene defines being...ETHERED. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          paulie can say all he wants, the conor that fought Mayweather will KNOCKOUT PAULIE COLD!
          What happened to McGregor releasing the uncut sparring videos? We won't ever see them because Paulie slapped the **** out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            What happened to McGregor releasing the uncut sparring videos? We won't ever see them because Paulie slapped the **** out of him.
            True. You don't release 30 seconds and neglect the other 35 and a half minutes if you did any good. The guy is a joke, he came with bad intentions unbeknownst to Malignaggi and all he could produce was that POS.

Comment

Wot difference between irish and monkey? Monkey know when to stfu

Comment

I'd watch it. An in shape Paulie does the job on Mcgregor's face with that jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  maybe, but that was day sparring for conor, you telling me the conor that was laying hands on Mayweather wont knock paulie the **** out? GTFOH

Comment

I really wish this beef would just go away purely because its a realistic fight and Paulie is seriously that shot he losses. It would be a bad look for boxing and a terrible one for Paulie

Comment

Working...
                    X