No announcement yet.

Fury has a real strong mentality......I really like this guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Fury is a good dude, but I really don't understand what these so called boxing fans are seeing when they call him overrated or when they pick an amatuer liker wilder to beat him lol

There isn't a better heavyweight out there. None.

He beats Wilder and Joshua easy.
    Wilder power can end anyone... Hope Fury pulls it off. That would be a great win

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      Wilder power can end anyone... Hope Fury pulls it off. That would be a great win
      Anything can happen in boxing, but I just cannot see wilder winning lol...

It amuses me how sure wilder fans are that their boy is going to win, I don't know what they're looking at.

It gets me more pumped to get this fight underway. I am hyped to shlt right now.

Comment

Anything can happen in boxing, but I just cannot see wilder winning lol...

It amuses me how sure wilder fans are that their boy is going to win, I don't know what they're looking at.

It gets me more pumped to get this fight underway. I am hyped to shlt right now.
        haha same. Cant wait for the fight

Comment

So the dude who self destructed is now some mental warrior?

Comment

Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
            So the dude who self destructed is now some mental warrior?
            If you never learn how to lose, you'll never know how to make a comeback.

If you never learn how to make a comeback, you'll never know how to win.

The strongest people are the ones who have experienced the most pain. The hardest winners are the ones who have experienced the hardest losses.

Comment

If you never learn how to lose, you'll never know how to make a comeback.

If you never learn how to make a comeback, you'll never know how to win.

The strongest people are the ones who have experienced the most pain. The hardest winners are the ones who have experienced the hardest losses.
              Lol man he didn't lose though he won. Then went on a coke and food binge. He is motivated by mlions he can make when regular people do it for far less.

Comment

Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
                Lol man he didn't lose though he won. Then went on a coke and food binge. He is motivated by mlions he can make when regular people do it for far less.
                And he's still here. Self destruction is a sign of a harder pain nobody else can see.

To go from the top to rock bottom and make your way back to the top is a sign of a ****ing warrior.

Comment

And he's still here. Self destruction is a sign of a harder pain nobody else can see.

To go from the top to rock bottom and make your way back to the top is a sign of a ****ing warrior.
                  No it's a sign of a dude who had a unique talent to fall back on. I commend him for making a comeback, but all this over the top praise is crazy.

Comment

You know danm well you want the black guy to one

Comment

I make Wilder the fav but there are too many intangibles with this fight to give an accurate assessment so I'm not even gonna try, Im just going to enjoy it and may the best man win

Fury's mentality is second to none, in fact if he didn't have it, I don't think he would be a world champion calibre fighter. His belief is so deluded, almost to a psychotic level, to the point where he genuinely believes he's the best heavyweight that's ever lived it and it actually elevates him to another level.

Comment

Working...
                      X